PART 1

Three days.

The worst three days Leah and Eric had to go through.

Ever since Leah dropped them at their houses after the party, Esther and Gabriel went missing. No one had an idea what happened or where they were...

"Hey, please don't cry. We will find them; we've informed the police too, right? I'm sure they would do anything to get our friends back!" said Eric, trying to comfort Leah at her house.

"How are you so sure?! Wha-what if... what if they're not even ali-" Leah sobbed loudly.

"Hey hey! Don't think like that. We have to do our part and be hopeful that they'll be back. You get me, right?"

Leah sniffled and nodded her head meekly. For few minutes, they embraced each other and waited for a call from the police... or from anyone at the least.

THUD

THUD

They turned around swiftly.

"What was that?" Eric stood up to check the commotion.

"Oh, that must be th-"

RIIIIINNGGG..... RIIIIINNGGG.....

Eric's phone echoed throughout the silent house, stopping Leah mid-sentence. He picked it up and saw that it was his mom, wanting him to reach home.

He was slightly upset at the fact that he didn't find out what the noise was, but, he believed that the noise could be of something that fell from somewhere in the house. He sighed and turned around.

"You can leave Eric, I'll be fine. Thanks for staying with me" Leah said, with a tiny smile on her face.

"Don't thank me, that's what friends are for. And are you sure? I can talk to my mom, and stay the night with yo-" "It's fine, you don't have to. Go home, be safe" said Leah, as she assisted him towards the front door. They waved each other goodbye, and Eric drove off to his house.

As Leah shut the door, she paced up towards the secret closet in the house. (The secret closet was found by Leah herself, when she was little. No one else knows about it).