Home late

-Y/n pov-

-Y/n pov-

I was scrolling through my phone while laying on the bed when I got a call from Eunjoo.

(On the call)

Eunjoo: Hey Y/n, you're active what's up? Wasn't Yeonjun supposed to be over today?

Y/n: Yeah but he'll be late, they've a late recording session today.

Eunjoo: Awh that sucks, what are you up to right now?

Y/n: Mm just scrolling through social medias, probably will go to sleep in a bit, what about you?

Eunjoo: Samee-

*thunder*

Eunjoo: Oooh I think it's gonna rain tonight?

Y/n: Probably

Eunjoo: Do you like the rain?

Y/n: Debatable, I like it but I feel lonely and wanna cuddle SO BAD

Eunjoo: Now that you mention, same aishhh

Eunjoo: Ahh shit wait my mom's calling me, I'll talk to you later

Y/n: Alrightt byee

-00:15-

Hmm it's getting late let me just go to sleep. I kept down my phone and soon drifted to sleep.

-Yeonjun pov-

"Alright that's a wrap guys, go home safe and rest well"

I got up and stretched my back. "Whewww, that took long"

Soobin: You're going to Y/n's place right?

Yeonjun: Yeah why?

Soobin: Are we gonna drop you off before going to the dorm orrr-

Yeonjun: No no it's fine I can walk there, it's close

Soobin: I feel like it's gonna rain soon though

Yeonjun: It's fine, I'll go quickly

Soobin: Alright then see you tomorrow

Soobin waved me a goodbye followed by the others and they left. I bid the producers a goodbye and left with my stuffs too.

-At Y/n's home-

I unlocked the door with the spare key and got in. I put the bag down and went to freshen up.

-Author pov-

Yeonjun took a shower and ate the food you left for him. He cleaned the dishes and mumbled to himself "hmmm I think Y/n fell asleep.. let me enter the room quietly so I don't wake her up" He slowly opened the door to your room and entered, and slightly closed the door behind him, then tiptoed to the bed. He slowly laid down on the bed beside you. He wrapped his hands around your waist.

"Oh you're home" you said in a low voice, still half asleep. "Mm hmm" he said slowly, while digging his face on your back and hugging you tighter. "Wait" you lifted his hand from your waist, only to turn around and face him and put his hand back on your waist. "Oh" he giggled and brought you closer to him. He rested his forehead on yours, both of your noses lightly brushing each other. "I love youu hehee" he said while wrapping your hair around his fingers, playing with it.

"Stop being so cute will you" you reply jokingly. "You're so cute hehe" He was squishing your cheeks with his hand. "Stop tha-" He crashed his lips on yours. At first you got caught off guard, but soon kissed him back. His hands went from your neck to back on your waist, your hands wrapped around his neck.

The soft kiss soon turned into a hot makeout. He deepened the kiss even more, his tongue explored each and every part of your mouth. He grabbed your butt and got you over him. He broke the kiss and got higher from the laying position. He leaned on the pillows at the edge of the bed, and kissed you again, who was hovering over him. While kissing you started to grind on him slowly. He broke the kiss and looked deeply into your eyes.

"Damn don't tease like that" Both of you heard soft thunders outside and rain started hitting your window, making faint raindrop sounds. Yeonjun smirked and took off both of your pajamas. He sat on the bed and leaned on the pillow, and you over him. You took his dick and sucked it a few times. Then you got up and took all of it in, and started moving up and down slowly. "Mmmhhmmm faster baby" you started to go faster but within a few more thrusts your thighs started feeling weak so you slowed down.

Yeonjun noticed it and switched positions, you under him and him hovering over you. He thrusted into you and leaned closer to your face, and started sucking your collarbones leaving light purple marks. He pulled away and increased his pace. His thrusts got sloppier meaning he was close. Both of you cummed together and were breathing heavily. He kissed you and pulled out, and then got you on all fours. You supported yourself on a pillow as he thrusted into you from the back in doggy style. He grabbed your butt and spanked it softly. He held your waist tightly and thrusted into you deeper hitting your gspot. Both of you were slightly sweaty yet the atmosphere around you was cold because of the rain. He thrusted into you deeper and faster. The weather was super cozy, it was still raining and thundering softly outside, some of the rain hitting your window sill and making the faint raindrop noise was adding to the mood. While the mood outside was so soft, your room was filled with skin slapping and sinful noises that escaped both of your mouths. You felt him start to twitch while thrusting into you, and soon he cummed into you for the second time, as you coated his dick with your liquid. He pulled out and laid down on the bed beside you, closing his eyes and panting like crazy. He looked at you and made eye contact with you.

He brought you closer to him and wiped off the sweat off of your forehead, and kissed your cheeks. "I love you so much, hope you always know that" he whispered in your ears. You closed your eyes and smiled. "I love you a lot too" you replied, as he held up your chin and kissed you again, after which both of you drifted off to sleep, while cuddling each other.