Babysitting (Nadwe,Muffin)

(...yes)

(An old request from @DarkWo1f8)

(Honestly these are based off my experiences on babysitting a few months ago since now I'm not doing it anymore due to the pandemic :D) 

(Also is it crime for me as I only babysit kids up from 6 to 10 year olds or nah- ) 

(I never babysit 4 or 5 years olds if I have to be honest so I do not know if they actually could talk fluently as 6 year olds please correct me if I'm wrong and I'll change the age asdfghjk-)

~*~*~

"Don't worry, ma'ams ! I'll take care of these angels", you smiled sweetly to the two ladies in front of you.

You did part time jobs to raise some money for your studies, and one of them are babysitting. And this time you are babysitting 2 kids, a 4 year old and a 5 year old.

The two ladies in front of you smiled back. "Thank you, (Y/n). I trust you on taking care the boys", the raven haired woman implied. "Call us if you need anything, and we'll be as quick as we can to return here", the other one with dirty blond hair added up. You nodded your head. "I'll try not to disturb your evening".

After a few more reminders, the two ladies bid farewell to their children as well and close the door behind their backs. You crouched down to the two kids who you'll be babysitting.

"Hello there, do you two mind telling me your names ?", you asked. The black haired one fold his arms in front of him and pouted. "...its Nadwe", he mumbled out. You nodded and glanced to the next one. "What about you ?", you asked to the brown haired one. The brown haired one mumbled out something, but you can't really hear it.

"Sorry, could you repeat that ?", you asked again, trying to keep your tone kind. He mumbled out something again, but sadly you can't really understand it as well.

Nadwe sighed and slumped down even further the sofa. "Just call him Muffin, he goes by that", he introduced him to you. You nodded. "Ah, hello there, Muffin and Nadwe. I'm (Y/n), and you can call me that if you'd like", you introduced yourself.

Muffin nodded hearing your introduction whilst Nadwe shrugged in response. You placed down your bag and head stood up from your crouching position. "Okay, so what would you guys like to do ?".

The two of them glanced about before answering your question. "What's in your bag ?", Nadwe asked with curiosity gleaming from his eyes. You glanced at your bag and shrugged in response. "Just a few books and my laptop", you answered.

Hearing the word 'laptop', they immediately jump up and down excitedly. "Are there games in there ?", Nadwe asked excitedly. You nervously sweat dropped.

Well, its not like you don't have. You actually do have. But how are you going to explain to some kids about a psychological horror game, or in other words doki doki literature club ?

You nervously nodded. "Well, yes I do have...", you words trailed out as Nadwe cheered and Muffin smiling thinly. "Show us ! Pleasee", Nadwe pleaded as he cling onto your arm. You sighed and took out your laptop. Its not going to be harmful after all, you've reached the 'Just Monika' ending, so its mostly just Monika staring into you and you staring into Monika.

The two kids scrambled up to the sofa to sit next to you as you click in your password. As you open up the game, there was the usual happy theme song and Monika greeting you. Nadwe's eyes gleamed.

"She's so pretty ! Who is she ?", he glanced up to you. You giggled at his actions. "Well, she is Monika", you paused for a moment. "And she's quite nice as well", you added. Nadwe squealed whilst shaking your hand. "I wanna marry her when I grow up !".