Chapter 7 - I was thinking whether I should ...

Wen Kexing is nailed to that spot ... stunned ... unable to comprehend what just happened for a moment and begins to doubt whether this person is really Zhou Zishu.

Zhou Zishu who doesn't admit to things easily ... especially when it concerns romantic feelings that goes beyond typical shidi and shige. The boundary between them has been uncleared since before Wen Kexing's coma. Things also become a little blurrier after he woke up with all the kisses and intimacy. To be honest, Wen Kexing thought that he would need to coax Zhou Zishu some more before crossing the said boundary. Yet now Zhou Zishu just admits his feelings and totally erase the boundary that was already faint.

So there's nothing to cross over anymore. Wen Kexing can just walk up to the person and claim him ... just like that.

Originally, Wen Kexing was thinking of attacking Zhou Zishu. Then few breaths later, he found that he wasn't just thinking. His body has taken action accordingly. He only realized it later because there was no resistant from Zhou Zishu who's lying flat on the white snow with Wen Kexing hovering over him like a polar bear that just caught a prey in this vast field of snow.

"Ah-Xu ..." Wen Kexing inches his face closer.

"What?" Zhou Zishu responds in a seemingly annoyed manner because he can pretty much tell what the other person is going to ask.

"Can you say that again?" Wen Kexing asks with his sad puppy eyes and looking like a 3-year-old begging his mother.

"Say what?" Zhou Zishu feigns to not understand what Wen Kexing is referring to.

"What am I to you?" Wen Kexing asks again with a beaming smile which obviously shows that he couldn't contain his happiness.

Seeing such earnest expression, Zhou Zishu doesn't have the heart to continue teasing him and just admits it again. "You're my soulmate ... my other half. Did you hear it clear this time, Wen gongzi!"

"Ha ha ha ... loud and clear."

The sound of Wen Kexing's loud laughter echoes through the vast mountain which also causes Zhou Zishu's corner of his mouth to lift upward as if a contagious disease. This is the laughter that he has missed for so long. Zhou Zishu no need to imagine it anymore.

Upon seeing the smile from the beautiful Zhou Zishu, Wen Kexing couldn't help to bow his head a little more to capture the alluring lips that seems to be inviting him for a taste. The lips are being nibbled on and the tongues are intertwining with one another. Every now and then, Wen Kexing would change the angle of contact to gain some more access of Zhou Zishu's mouth. At the same time, his hands are also diligently touching and rubbing through the layers of clothes.

However, the moment that Wen Kexing's hand is about to reach and undo Zhou Zishu's belt, he was flipped over, and the position has switched with Wen Kexing lying flat while Zhou Zishu straddle over him.

"Ghost valley chief, Wen Kexing, you're not fully recovered. You should restrain yourself from strenuous activity." Zhou Zishu warns as he sits right over the little Wen that seems to have grown to teenage stage.

"Lord Zhou, what you're doing isn't helping me in any way." Wen Kexing complains from beneath.

"Oh ... I never said that I was helping." Zhou Zishu replies innocently.

"..........." Wen Kexing is left speechless upon hearing the answer.

"It also seems that some part of yours are recovering quite well." At this point of time, Zhou Zishu just straightforwardly flirts by slightly moving his hip which causes some friction to Wen Kexing's sensitive part.