Prologue

Available on Libri and hii novel

What you are pregnant??, are you joking, you freaking idiot..... --  he cried at her.

No... I'm saying the truth.... -- she said sadly.

Wait.... I give you pills then how is it possible... Oh... Now I understand... You are lying... This is not my child... -- he said.
.
.
She looked at him puzzled.

How can you say me like that?? -- she cried in front of him.

Wait... You are here for asking me for money... Take this money and go from here... Do what you want but abortion is the best choice -- he said.

She looked at him with disgust.
.
.

I don't want your freaking money, I'm capable enough to raise my child..... and about abortion then do it with your own child...-- she said.

Just go from sight.. I have many works to do here....  -- he said.

Yes, I'm going....  But remember one thing, one day you want to see your child but you will not be able to see him/her... -- she said and left from there.

As you all know my mother tongue is not English so read it at your own risk... my story contains mature content, so be careful...

don't report on my story if you don't like it and also don't copy my story....  each incident, character, and imagination is my own so be careful.... or the consequences will very bad for you. I'll not allow anyone to copy my story and publish it somewhere else without my consent...

Thank you.
Hope you will like my this story also.