Part 34 ~ That Time Of The Year

After breakfast we saw as Durmstrang, Ilvermony, and Beauxbatons took off. "I am so happy to have our school back to ourselves." I said thinking out loud. "Preech." They all said as we made our way back into the school and proceedes to go to our classes.

A few weeks later and it is exam time. Everyone was full out freaking. Even me. What suprised me the most was Lestrange and Malfoy learning and never taking a break. Hogwarts were once again quiet. The twins grew a lot and I got more out of breath. The other day I bit off a teacher's head for not allowing me to go to the bathroom.

Exams month quicly went by as it game. A month later we were all making ready for the helloween ball. Abraxas is going as a zombie, Lestrange is going as a mumny, Parkinsons as a vampire and Orion as a werewolf. Ronnie is going as Harley Quinn and I am going as poison Ivy. Tom is going as the phantom of the Opera.He did not want to dress up but after threatening him with no sexy time he agreed quicly.

Once again, everywhere were slutty angels and devils. This is getting boring.
"Guys this is our last year with each other in Hogwarts. Let's go do something fun." Veronica said and we all agreed. "I might have an idea." I said. We snuck out to the black lake. We got on our brooms and flew all the way to London. Muggles were everywhere. Dresser in all kind of characters. We laughed everytime we saw a witch or wizard cosplay. Girls tried flirting with Tom but he would just push them off causing me to laugh. "These useless filfthy things are going to make me loose it." He sneered causing me to laugh harder. "He sweet thing." I heard someone say before slapping my ass. Me and Tom turned around at the same time punshing the muggle in the face. "When are we there because I am going to murder someone." Tom said. "Nearly there Tommy boy." Ronnie yelled. We walked a bit futher and came to a run downed building. "Uhm, hun, I think your place is not here anymore." I said to Ronnie. She rolled her eyes and walked threw the wall. We followed her  and I gasped when I saw that we were standing in a greenhouse filled with trees. We all sat dowm under a Gazebo. She pulled out 3 bottles of firewhiskey. "And for you my sweet best friend." She handed me a bottle of appletizer. "Since you can't drink." I sighed and thanked her. You owe me babies. "Okay so we are going to play Truth or Dare. If you don't do the dare or want to amswer the truth, you take two shots of firewhiskey and Fey you will take a shot of the appletizer but don't think you gonna get off that easy, you are going to crack a egg into it." She said smirking taking out a tray of eggs. I nearly puked.

We all agreed to her terms. "I'll go first." She said spinning the bottle. It landed on Tom. " Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Tom said. "I dare you to go flirt with Lestrange." He shot a deadly glare towards Ronnie and took two shots of the whiskey. "Aww I wanted to see that." I complained. Tom took the bottle and spinned it. It landed on Abraxas. "Dare." He said. I saw Tom smirking. Oh no. "I dare you to strip and run outside screaming and come back." Abraxas choked. "Mama did'nt raise quiters!" He said undressing. Tom covered my eyes. I sighed. "Tom you scared your wife looks at me and leaves you for me." Abraxas said. I felt Tom take put his wand and shoot a stinning hex to Abraxas. We all laughed. "Now or never ." He said as I heard the door open. He started screaming as he run. We could hear muggles scream for dear life. We will all on the ground laughing. "I can't BREATH!" I tried saying threw laughter. He came back and got dressed. He was red in the face. "An old lady smacked my bum." He said causing us all to lay on the ground of laughter. "Give me the darn bottle." He took the bottle and spinned it. It landed on Orion. "Truth." "Okay, what is your biggest fear." I saw him gulp. "Little girls, like under 6 years." We stared at him and began laughing. "They are way too honest and judgemental." He said. "Our little cousin told him his dress robes look like those of her doll." Ronnie said laughing. Orion spinned the bottle and it landed on Ronnie. He smirked. "Oreo No!" She yelled. "Since you picked dare last it is a truth now for you sis. So please tell our friends of that time in paris." He said with a smirk. She was red in the face. "So 4th year we went to Paris and I saw this cute boy. I wrote a poem everything and on our last day I went up to him and poured my heart out. Turned out he was more intrested in Orion then me." She said covering her face. We starred at her blankly and then we all lost it. She grabbed the bottle and spinned it and it landed on me."Dare." Ronnie looked at me smirking. "Fey you know that muggle song?" She said with a smirk. "Ronnie no!" She then handed a egg to me and neatly puked. I stood up and took the enchantment off revealing my belly. She took out a muggle device and the song started playing.

When the song come on let me see ya get gone (get gone)
Baby mama’s (ha) this yo song
Been pregnant for way too long (too long) (I rub my belly)
Now tell the DJ turn it on

If she a baby mama (go head)
She gone do that baby mama (work)
She gone put it on ya (uh huh)
She gone do that baby mama

Drop it down, drop it down down low (I start shaking my ass and going down)
Do the baby mama when I step out on the floor

One month, two month, three month, four
Hit the baby mama when I'm stepping through the door
Yeah I'm pregnant but I got an ill flow.

The song went on as I danced to it. They whistled and Ronnie even mimicked throwing money to me. The song stopped as we all were laughing. I saw Tom smirking. He pulled me to his lap. "Even pregnant your moves still makes me want to take you just on the spot." He said kissing my neck.

I spinned the bottle and it landed on Lestrange. "Dare." "I dare you to use Parkinsons as a pole and start poledancing." He sighed and stood up. We all died of laughter. After a minute I stopped. "Love, can you please take your wand out your pocket? It is stabbing my ass." I asked Tom. He smirked. "Darling, my pants don't have pockets." He said with a smirk. All our eyes went huge. We played for a bit longer before returning to Hogwarst. 

We made our way to our dorms. I got undressed and Tom pulled me towards him. "How about I take my wand out my pants and do some magic." I laughed at his pun and started to kiss him. That night, well, magic happened