a dinner with elves

we sit down at the table. No one else is here. "They should be here in a moment" the kings says while sitting down. "Choose any seat you like" I find it hard to believe I'm not dreaming and I want to know why he's so kind to us. "so, you're an elf?" Alistair asks. "correct, and you're humans from the above, am I right?" "what do you mean above?" I ask "well, I'll just tell you the whole story, we elves are the rulers of all, we posses the finest art of magic and we can teach everyone who believes enough. but there were humans who weren't happy with being ruled by people who could wipe them of the planet with one snip of their finger" he snips his fingers "they decided to go on their own path, they discovered technology and later discovered dark magic, elves have had dark magic as long as we can remember but no human should be able to wield it, or at least no one without a good heart. But the humans discovered technology for that. with this machine they could weild black magic, the humans were destroying the earth little by little. So I had to make an awful decision, all creatures here in the world under the lake were precious and valuable for me but I couldn't let the humans destroy us. So I wiped all their memory of this place and send them up the lake, I helped them survive by making a good world for them. Later on, I saw I made a mistake in the rush I was, humans with a good heart could still wield magic and I knew that the humans without a good heart would do everything to get it, so I decided to get the humans with a good heart back in our lands but there were still some up there. Those are the ones you call witches" He smiles while taking a sip of his wine. "do you mind if I ask if I lived here then when I was younger?" Alistair asks "My dear alistair, I said I was young when all that business was here" "but, mylord, you could hardly pass for thirty" "thanks for the compliment but I'm several era's old my boy." A young elf comes in, he's wearing a part of his armour but not all of it, he is wearing a bow on his back. he begins to speak "Adar, pher law gar dannen into mín arnad, mín*" he stops talking when he sees us "Not, to be rude but father they're pher law from above that means they shouldn't be here" The king nods "Guys, this is my son" "he tried to kill us" "I'm sorry for that" the boy says. "No fighting" the king says "Merlin, this is cherruiloth* my youngest son, he wants to fight everyone he meets, his main element is plants, he's charming if you get to know him,"another boy walks into the room he has strawberry blonde hair, he's wearing a tiara and all his clothes are blue. "This is my second son, laidan, he is cherruiloths twin, he is a bookworm and doesn't talk much, his main element is water" "Why are we speaking the common tongue?" laidan asks "If you would look up from your book you would see we have visitors" "Oh, pher laws(half ears) how nice to have them" he shakes both of our hands and smiles. Another boy comes in completly clothed in silver white and his hair matches even his eyes match. "This is Ithil* He's the second oldest, his main element is the moon, he likes to talk but sometimes he talks in riddles" "Oh, I know another one" He says while looking at the king "Oh, I forgot to tell you, you can call me Mithrillas*" a girl comes into the room, she is a maid but she sits down at the table very much maids come in and get ready to eat when a mysterious elf comes into the room, his cap is dark from the inside so you can't see his face, he isn't wearing a uniform so he must be a prince "Oh, late as always, this is Dúrgalad*my oldest son and future king, he doesn't like to speak the common tongue" he only nods and we begin to eat, elves are playing harp and flutes, I notice someone without pointy ears so I pat him on his shoulder he looks at me, his whole appearance puzzles me, he has shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, he is wearing a black leather jacket which I've never seen before, very thight trousers and black boots with little belts on them but what puzzles me most are his eyes, they are orange and they look like cat eyes, he changes them into a pair of blue eyes. "Hi, you're merlin" "yes, who are you?" "I'm garav thilivern* you can call me garav or thili, or make your own nickname, just don't say my whole name. I won't listen if you do." "wat are you?" "I'm a warlock, not a wizard a warlock, there's a difference, we are far more mischevous" "why are you here?" "good friends with the king" "You came here because you commited crimes and we decided you needed another chance and you could help us" Aidan says. Garav smiles "You're right"

*father, half ears fell into our kingdom, we.....

*cherruiloth: cherry blossom

*Ithil: moon

*Mithrillas: silverleaf

*Dúrgalad: darklight

*garav thilivern: whit wolf