||CHAPTER 33||

||BLUE BELL||

My head hurts so bad. My heart is just as worse and it all feels like hell. It's been three stupid months since that night at the studio room and it feels like infinity. I miss Skye so bad I'm almost getting sick from thoughts of missing him. I swear if I had the power to turn back time I would and get us back to that night. If not that, do a fast forward to the future where both of us are living together.

I toss around the bed and massage my thumping head lightly with my palms. Stupid hangover. Even my eyes hurt from the excess daylight seeping into the room. I doubt mornings were ever this bright.

"Finally, you're awake," Salma prompts from the small couch in my bedroom.

I don't understand how she is up so early and looking radiant when just last night she was twice as drunk as I was. I'm never listening to her idea of having a two people party just for stress relief again. She convinced me into drinking three bottles of whiskey with her. I'm not even sure how I ended up in bed.

"Please don't start with me, Salma. I'm begging you," I implore sitting up and leaning on the headboard.

She's scrolling on her phone, probably stalking people on IG. A few weeks after Skye left, I decided to have Salma stay in my house much to her happiness. I figured I needed company to console with when the loneliness took a turn for the worst.

"It's urgent I promise," she says in a determined tone. Still scrolling on her phone.

"The only urgent thing to me is hearing Skye has come back and me needing to hurry to see him," I object.

"Gosh, you look pathetic," she groans when she raises her face from the phone to look at me. "Take the glass of water and Panadol to get your head working. It's almost midday," she orders.

I knew mornings were never so bright. I scowl at her for being bossy but she assumes me making me roll my eyes.

"Thanks," I mumble taking the glass of water and the medication.

Once I'm done, she joins me on the bed and shoves her phone on my face. My eyes widen at the photo of Mario, Skye and some lady on his back, all looking gloriously happy. It's good to know that while I am dying of missing him he is busy having fun with girls. Who is she even? She needs to get a charter for boundaries from me.

"What is Mario doing with Skye in Nigeria or Austria? No, this must be Bailamos," I stare at the photo once more only to have my eyes widen twice in horror.

"Wait, is that Joanna?!" I exclaim blinking to confirm if I'm seeing my own things. Yeap. It's Joanna. "Why the hell is she with them?" I ask furiously.

Why is she on his back all giggly when they broke up? I'm sure I did not imagine their break-up. It happened and I am the reason it happened. Gosh, this makes me feels so much worse. Skye needs to explain to me why he never told me that he is now buddies with his ex distraction. He also needs to know that I am so mad at him for never telling me about it. And that it hurts so bad to know that he is letting her so close when he knows we and Joanna are like water and oil. We'll never mix.

We may not know each other so much but he should never underestimate the power of a hateful and jealous woman. For all I know, she might be plotting agendas on how to pay him or me back for ditching her. She better not think of such fishy things otherwise she'll face the feral Blue. But she can wait. For now, I have to deal with Skye.