Introduction

Third Person's Pov : 

Raghvi Side :

The Story starts with Raghav narrating his painful past to Pallavi where all the past is same till the Raghav's father and small brothers death, Jaya , Krithi and Him leaving their village and coming to Hyderabad. Jaya and Krithi's hate towards Raghav and him becoming the don of Hyderabad. 

Pallavi who was crying suddenly saw a small smile appearing on Raghav's face which shocked her like hell because until now he was having tears but now he is smiling "Raghav tum smile kyun kar rahe ho" Pallavi asked him "Pallavi tumhe pata hain after Farhad someone who entered my life and made me smile and laugh was my Chashni " Raghav said with a smile making Pallavi wonder who is this Chashni "Chashni who is this ?" Pallavi asked. 

"My Sister not by blood but by heart " Raghav said with a smile "Pallavi you know our meet was very much funny she came to Hyderabad from Kolkata for her excursion and after site seeing their last destination was Golkonda fort this girl she was immersed in site seeing and she forgot to go near her batch mates and phone was also not in charge, her college team also left from there " Raghav said with a smile , Pallavi who was listening to all this saw the genuine tenderness and softness in his eyes making her smile. 

"Acha then what happened?" Pallavi asked "Then what she came out of the fort and starting searching for her teammates, then suddenly she came in-front of my car and with a sudden brake I stopped the car and was very much angry on that person and came out to give him/her a piece of mind but stopped when I saw her looking at me with her big big innocent eyes filled with tears and you when I became more shocked " Raghav said with a smile "When ?" Pallavi asked "She just hugged me tightly and started crying heavily, which was shock for me as for the first time I felt this protectiveness for someone apart from my family so I hugged and consoled her and asked her what happened and she narrated everything to me making me angry at her college people and I asked her why is she believing me? I could harm her and all you what she said " Raghav said "What ?" Pallavi asked. 

"She said when she saw me she felt safe with me and I could protect her like a elder brother and Pallavi I tell you at that moment I decided that I would protect her with my life and then I took her to RR mansion and fed her and after two days booked a ticket and sent her to Kolkata with bodyguards who till now protect her, she is so sweet that I named her Chashni and she called me DADA which means Brother in Bengali and Marathi  " Raghav said with a big smile Pallavi was also having a smile on her face seeing Raghav smiling wholeheartedly for the first time. 

"Raghav what's her name ?" Pallavi asked "Oh sorry her name was Swara Bose but now she is Swara Sanskar Maheshwari " Raghav said with a frown which made Pallavi also frown "Oh she is married , you should be happy right but you are having a frown" Pallavi asked Raghav with a sign narrated Swara's past till her memory loss and then Sanskar vowing her , Pallavi was shocked to listen to Swara's past "she suffered so much but never told me anything all this I got to know from my sources and when I confronted her she told that she would come to me when her bearing limit reaches at end she would come to me " Raghav said wiping her tears. 

Pallavi was about to say something but Farhad barged in with a tensed face "What happened Farhad ?" Raghav asked getting up from bed and reaching towards him , by seeing Farhad like this even Pallavi was tensed "Anna Chashni " Farhad said as soon as he said Raghvi panicked "What happened to Chashni Farhad ?" Raghav said shaking his shoulders "Don't know Anna the guard we kept for Chashni just said that he is getting Chashni , Sanskar and his parents with her mother and small brother and by tomorrow morning they will be here, he only said that when he went near Chashni to ask her what happened she just muttered your name Anna so he is coming with them here " Farhad said making Raghav sit on the bed with a thud. 

"Raghav" Pallavi shouted and sat beside him rubbing his back and Farhad rubbing his hands "it means her bearing limit has reached but what happened that Bengali lioness is broken" Raghav muttered with tears even Pallavi and Farhad had tears in there eyes looking at him. 

Swasan Side : 

A havan kund is found where a couple in 20's is seen burning the photo and another Couple of same age is seen looking shocked at their siblings for whom they had done so much.

First couple near the havan kund were revealed as Raglak and shocked couple were revealed as Swasan.
Swara was completely broken looking at her sister for whom she fought with her love, Sanskar was also shocked but composed looking at his princess who was completely devastated as he has already experienced this type of behaviour from his family and brother during his attraction with Kavitha.

"Swara Jaan don't cry " Sanskar said coming infront of her wiping her tears "San....Sanskar, we should stop them they are not doing good w...we are still alive and they are doing our Shraadh " Swara said in trembling voice tears rolling down her chubby cheeks.

"Shraadh samapth hua " Priest said making Swasan stunned, Shekhar and Sharmistha came from outside with Ayush in Sharmistha's hands who signaled Sanskar to get Swara inside the house who was numb, Sujram and Uttara came and saw Swara numb who was not talking to anyone was just staring at nothing in particular when they were to ask suddenly all saw her picking up her phone and call someone and when that person asked what happened, Swara just muttered Anna and kept the call. 

All were confused at Swara's behavior which clearly showed her numbness suddenly they see some men who looked like bodyguard coming and packing their things and when they tried questioning them they just looked at Swara which made clear for Ram's family (Including Sanskar) and Bose's that they are her men "Sanskar sir we are moving to Hyderabad , by looking at Chashni's ma'am condition it's better we move now itself as tomorrow morning we will reach Hyderabad and  I think Maam will open up to Anna only " Chief bodyguard said "What's the meaning of this Anna and who is he ?" Sanskar asked with a slight jealousy and insecurity. 

"Sir Anna means brother in Telugu and all this you will know after reaching Hyderabad and Sir please it will be helpful for ma'am " Bodyguard said making all nod and Sanskar took the numb Swara towards the car with all following them. 

(Skip the Journey) 

Next morning:

Raghav couldn't sleep whole night as he was thinking what could have happened to his Chashni , Pallavi and Farad were equally worried but were trying to pacify Raghav.

Early in the morning Raghav was just pacing to and fro in the living room waiting for Swara.  Pallavi and farad were seated in the living room couch looking at door waiting for Swara and family. Pallavi has already made all the guest rooms ready so that they can rest as soon as they come.

Amma and Krithi who came to living room were shocked to see Raghav tensed and just roaming to and fro with Pallavi and farhad sitting with tensed faces. Amma was about to ask Pallavi about what happened but before that only "Farhad where are hell are they? Why there is no update about Chashni from the bodyguard kiran ?" Raghav yelled at Farhad making Amma and Krithi confused as who was Chashni "Raghav cool down they might be on the way" Pallavi said making Amma and Krithi more shocked about Pallavi knowing about Chashni.

Raghav was about to say something but he heard a whisper making him turn and look at the entrance with others present in the living room
"Anna" Swara whispered "Chashni" Raghav said and ran towards her taking her in his arms consoling her.

To be continued.....

================================================================

Hola Guysss....

This is new story.....

Please comment on hows the story....

~Shona💖💖