Prologue

Jeon Mansion:

Jeon Mansion:

The long-haired man with well built muscular body had a wine bottle in his hand. He was drinking non-stop. No one was stopping him or...

Should i say no one have guts to stop him?

Knowing he is a dangerous and heartless mafia. His single gaze was adequate to make people shudder, people dread him.

He was proclaimed as the most ruthless and stony-hearted mafia leader, the Jeon Jungkook...

He is a man who don't take no for an answer, who has the ability to crush the whole world in his anger.

The one who can make the whole world bow down at his feet.

But...

Today he wasn't that strong and ruthless man who known for his power.

He was broken..

He was alone..

He was lost.. but he was the one who himself made his life like a hell.

He himself was the annihilator of his exquisite life...

"Where are you Moon?" He wishpered looking at the picture of his beautiful wife. He smiled like an idiot.

"You were more than an obsession. You were more than a love. You were my life. And i don't know what to do without you" He murmured.

He traced his fingers on it and smiled through his tears.

He was a complete mess..

"I will find you love" Said Jungkook, and pressed his lips against the bottle

But suddenly a hand harshly snatched it from his hand.