Chapter 1

Today was my first day to a school called uhh umm I forgot. Oh well like as if I care I wasn't at all excited about my first day of school to be honest I was hoping to get sick a day before school so I didn't had to go to school. But then again my so called 'mom' would have sent me anyways. I sighed as I got up from my bed and went in to the washroom.

I took a shower, wore my uniform, brushed my teeth and came out and dried my hair.

I went to my dressing table and sat on the chair and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Does it not sometimes feel like the mirror is staring back at you?"

I smiled bitterly as I remembered what my .....

"Dear come downstairs already" My so called 'mom' called me and I knew that she called me was because my dad is always downstairs by 6:00 A.M and it was 6:15 A.M and my brother and sister are down by 6:05 A.M. I am the only one who comes down late. Well that's how I am. I sighed and went down stairs.

"What took you so long?" My so called mom asked

"I was just brushing my hair" I said in a monotone voice while I pulled out a chair and sat.

I ate my breakfast with everyone else. I am always the first one to finish since I don't eat much. I only ate toast. That's the only thing I like for breakfast.

"Mom, may I walk to school?" I asked

"What is wrong with you dear what if someone tries to kidnap you?" My 'mom' said in a perfectly faked worried tone.

"Mom I have walked to school ever since I was little so you don't have to worry." I said and got up from the chair.

"But dear-" my mom was cut off by my dad

"Let her go. There is no point stopping her she always gets what she wants." My dad said as he chuckled

I grinned and looked at mom she had a face of disgust plastered on her face for three seconds and I knew exactly what she was thinking. 'And that is what I want to change around here' I am 99.9% sure of it.

I sighed and walked out of the house. As I was walking I stopped in front of a coffee shop I looked at my watch. 6:20 A.M? I have lots of time before school starts I walked in the shop it was empty. Of course it is, it is 6:21 A.M who in the world would be here this early in the morning besides me. I looked around the cafe and saw a boy with red hair oh and that guy, is he new here or something?. He was sitting on my place. I sighed I guess today I will have to sit in the left corner. So unfair T^T.

"Kiki?" A girl around my age said, she had long light brown hair which reached to her waist and dark brown eyes.

"Kiki?" I facepalmed myself "Gah! Stop calling me that already." I practically screamed at her because of that annoying name.

"Okay okay don't shout. You might scare away the customers" She said and came to me and ruffled my hair.

"Ayy my hair" I slapped her hand away and fixed my hair. "You know it took me 15 minutes to fix my hair."

"Hehe.... Sorry but I thought you were gonna dye your hair black." She said. Oh yeah I forgot all about that. But I do not want to dye it.

"Ahh about that I don't really want to dye it. It just reminds me so much of mom, that it feels like I am dying her hair." I smiled bitterly at the thought of my Mom.

"I am sorry" she mumbled.

"It's alright" I said giving her a reassuring smile. "Also black hair and pink eyes, seriously"

she chuckled "You can always wear contacts"

"I already wear them" I muttered to myself

"Huh?"

"nothing, anyways Kanade I will have the usual"

"One black coffee coming right up" Kanade said as she grinned.

(I love black coffee <3)

I sat at the opposite side of my usual place.

I sighed. I guess looking out the right isn't as bad as I thought. (I have this issue of sitting on one side and looking outside.)

Kanade soon came with my order. "Here you go" she placed the coffee on the table.

"Thanks"

"It sucks not sitting at your usual place doesn't it?"

"Not really."

"What?"

"I mean looking out the right is fine"

"You and your looking out the window thing"

"Shut up"

"Anyways it's almost 6:30 my shift is almost over and I have to get ready for school."

"Okay. See you in school"

"Yeah see ya" Kanade said with a wide grin and went.

I sighed and drank my coffee. I drank my coffee quite fast than I usually do. I burned my tongue. Of course I did I mean if you drank your coffee that fast you are bound to burn your tongue. My eyes became watery. I resisted the pain and got up from the chair. I walked out. I sighed. My tongue was stinging. I shouldn't have drank my coffee so fast. I sighed once again before taking my iPod out of my bag with my earphones. I put both the earpieces in my ears and played the song 'How to save a life' by The Fray

Step one, you say, "We need to talk."

He walks, you say, "Sit down. It's just a talk."

He smiles politely back at you

You stare politely right on through

Some sort of window to your right

As he goes left and you stay right

Between the lines of fear and blame

You begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life.

I hummed the tune of the songs and sang the song in my head. And in no time I reached school I was outside the school's gate. I took the two ear piece out of my ears and kept them inside my bag with my iPod.

I looked at the school building. Wow this is where I am gonna go every morning. Cool.

My first day of school. Can't wait for it. Actually to be really honest I can wait forever for this after all I never wanted to go to this school so ahh yeah.

-

So so so. Did you like the first chapter. I know it's crappy. But then again it is my second fan fiction so yeah Also there are gonna be songs in each chapter so you guys can enjoy and I am sorry if you don't like the song.

Disclaimer: I do not own the anime (Even though I wish I did). I own the plot and the Ocs I think.

THANKS FOR READING <3

...

><><1MiniChan1><><