-8-

Beomgyu was shocked but shrugged it off to play cool. Taehyun soon was ready and Beomgyu and him headed out. "So..where do you wanna go?" Beomgyu asked. Taehyun shrugged not rlly knowing where he wanted to go. "well...uh- when I'm bored or something I go to the music center. I play the guitar so I'm not really sure if you would like to go there. It's just a suggestion anyways." Beomgyu says. Taehyun thought of it. Well Taehyun did like to sing. "Music center sounds good. I like to sing so I wanna go there." Taehyun says and looks at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu nods and head out to go to the music station with Taehyun. As they arrive Taehyun is amazed by the place. "Okay We're here!" Beomgyu exclaims. Taehyun looks in amazement and smiles. "I never really knew you liked music..I just saw of you as a model ."Beomgyu says looking at him. Taehyun chuckles softly and nods. "I'm a big fan of music actually..and uhm Beomgyu?" Taehyun says changing the subject. "Yes?". "I'm sorry about taking your book. I know damn well you saw it first and when I gave it back you deserved to be mad at me..uhm..so uh yeah. I hope you can forgive me for that incident and start off fresh and new." Taehyun says shyly and embarrassed.

Beomgyu was shocked and sees Taehyuns face was now soft and sincere. Beomgyu smiles and nods. "Sure I'd like that." Beomgyu says. He seems calm doesn't he? Well trust me deep down he isn't. He's pretty much freaking out again. Taehyun smiles in relife and tries to change the subject once again. "Shall we look over to the guitar section?" Taehyun ask. Beomgyu nods and the 2 boys head over there. Beomgyu takes a acoustic guitar and starts playing a humble melody. The song was Line Without A Hook. Taehyuns eyes started to soften and his heart was now beating fast. This was the song that played when his parents had an anniversary. Taehyun sighs and looks over at Beomgyu and watched his play and Taehyun tends to hum along with him. As the song slowly finished Taehyun and Beomgyu smile at each other and chuckle. "Let's go get something to eat hm?" Beomgyu suggest. "I'd...id like that.." Taehyun replies with a smile.

This was quick and a long time since I wrote- I'm sorry- I've been very busy lately..