Lets do this

Harry's POV

My stomach is in knots, I feel as if I can barely breathe. The nerves are getting to me. "Hey hey Harry! It's okay, breath" Zayn says next to me pulling me into a hug. He grabs my wrist and I wince. "Harry why are you wincing" he says scared yet curious. I roll up my shirt sleeve and show him my newest tattoo, the words "You and I" in Louis handwriting. "Wow" is al that come out of Zayns mouth. "What does it mean?" Zayn asks. "You know how in the movie The Fault In Our Stars? Well one thing I remember was when they had said okay could be their forever, well for Louis and I it was You and I" I reply.  I mean sure that's the shortened version of it. I didn't tell him the story of "You and I against the world" and Louis response which was "You and I", he doesn't know how happy and how much love I felt in that moment but he gets the small idea I'm sure. "Wow Harry you really do love this guy" he says. "Yeah I really do" I say and we just smile then get back to work.

Louis POV

"Hey I have a surprise for you boo" my mom says with a huge smile on her face, she looks genuinely happy. "Ooo what do you got mom?" I say curiously. "You're just gonna have to wait and put this blind fold on and see" she says in a sing song voice. I smile at her and put the blindfold on. After she puts me in the car she says she forgot something and runs to the house then comes back. "Okay boo we are leaving now, what do you want to listen to?" My mom asks while getting in the car. "Ooo let's listen to The Weekend" I reply getting ready to start singing. After about 10 minutes in the car my mom stops the car and starts to lead me to god knows where. I know it's completely dark outside because I'm outside and even though I have a blindfold on I can't even see the smallest bit of light. I suddenly feel a pair of warm familiar hands grab both sides of my waist and myself slowly going higher and higher. I can't quite place my finger on whose hands they are. I hear my moms car driving away but I don't feel worried in anyway, if anything I fell safe and comfortable. Slowly my blindfold gets taken off and in front of me I see....

Harry and he looks wow. He is sitting down and his leg is bouncing up and down like it usually does when he's nervous and his finger is tapping quickly yet faintly against the guitar in his hands. It takes me a minute but I realize I'm in our old treehouse, I haven't been here in years. There are still fairy lights hung up, cozy pillows and blankets, old Polaroids of Harry and I, pictures of me mum and I, pictures of Anne and I, and the pieces of songs and artwork Harry and I did together. My eyes start to water a tad. Suddenly Harry begins singing.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me
I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you
Oh, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things
You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me
I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weight
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you
It's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh
And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you, oh, it's you
It's you, they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you
It's you, they add up to
I'm in love with Lou
And all your little things"

Once he finishes he is on the verge of tears (🥲) (idk I think I'm funny) he looks me in the eye and says " Louis, Lou, Boobear I know I'm an asshole and I've made so so so many stupid mistakes. And everyday I regret it, I hate all the pain I caused you, all the insecurities I created, and I hate all the promises I made you that I broke. No amount of words will ever make up for what I've put you through but I want to try, I want to make everything up I can and prove to you that I'll never put you through anything like that again. Awhile back we came here when we were kids and I made a promise to you, I promised it'd be you and I against the world. I broke that promise when I left and I'll never forgive myself for that. I believe it's still meant to be you and I against the world, I know I messed up so so so bad and I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you but at least I'd still be with you. I know I haven't showed it but I love you so so much Lou, I love everything about you. Especially you when you're happiest. I know I don't deserve you or your forgiveness but I'm sorry and I hope you can accept me back into your life and we can start over." Harry breaks down crying afterwards and so do I. I run over to him and pull him into a hug, he slightly winces so I pull up his sleeve and see a tattoo that makes me gasp. There in my hand writing permitly written on his skin in ink are the words "You and I". I look up at Harry, smile and gently kiss the words on his arm.

I know Harry put me through hell and I know he doesn't deserve another chance. Hell I'm scared to let him into my life because I don't want him to leave again. A small part of me tells me he means everything he's saying and that he truly does love me. I just don't want to go through any of that pain again but seeing the way he looks at me with a glimmer in his eye and a hopeful/sincere smile and look makes me think ehh what's life without risks. So I grab Harry by the back of the neck and bring him in for a slow gentle quick kiss. "It'll take time for me to fully trust you Harry and I know you know that. It won't be easy and I'm gonna need a lot of reassurance along the way but I know I love you and I've never stopped. I'm scared to let you in Harry but I'm willing to take the risk one more time but if anything happens like this again then not only will I kill you but you'll never get the chance to be with me again no matter what you do. Don't take advantage of this opportunity Harry." I say sternly but with a hint of softness. "I promise Boobear I'm never gonna hurt you like that again. I promise I promise I promise" he says kissing my forehead in between each "I promise". I smile and blush a bit. "Nice tattoo by the way, I didn't think you'd remember that" I say genuinely. "Yeah well like I said I didnt show it but I remember all the small things, cute things, big things, and important things from our relationship" he says and I smile brightly at him. "Well since we are restarting, hi my name is Boobear" I say cheekily. "Hey Boobear I'm Hazza" he says with a huge smile.

💚MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!! SORRY THE UODATE TOOK FOREVER I HAD HIGE WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM BACK AND I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS. I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. I HOPE YOURE ALL TALING GOOD CARE OF YOURSELVES MAKING SURE YOURE EATING AND SHOWERING AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND MATTER SO SO MUCH NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS MIGHT SAY!! It's now time for the question of the chapter.... What's your favorite song from Harry, Louis, and One Direction?? Mines From The Dining Table, Louis I just love all of his songs I can't choose just one, and One directions gotta be End Of The Day.💙