rescued - 1

————————————————————————————————————

It had been two days since the crash. The coach had slipped like many others before, killing everyone but you inside. Your parents, the driver, your brother, everyone. You felt so alone, what hadn't you lost?

You had only just gained enough strength and willpower to stand up, you started to look for help, food, anything at all really! You had quite obviously broken your arm and injured your left leg, it hurt immensely as you dragged the fractured bone in hopes of getting anywhere. It was not working out for you very well,  finally you collapsed giving up all hope. Before you had shut your eyes for forever a babble of voices surrounded your being, but you could not work out what or whom they were. It went dark.

Slowly you awakened, your eyes slowly opening to the harsh sun light that peered through the window. Your surroundings were unfamiliar, you lay in a luxurious bedroom. The bed covers were the finest of merino wool, was this some kind of dream?

"she's awake!" a voice called out from the door as a head peaked in swiftly then disappeared. Two seemingly servants rushed in behind a rather superior looking male with royal blue hair and a moustache to match, a younger less formal version of the man entered shortly behind him. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am George Joestar. We had found you unconscious beside the road, we couldn't just leave you." He started to exclaim to you in a calm way to not cause any panic to you.

Eventually they all left you to rest, but before you could settle back down the blue haired boy had come to introduce himself like a gentleman. He seemed to be the same age as you, his blue hair matched his fathers perfectly, so did his face.  "Hello miss..?" he paused realising he was not aware of what your name was, "y/n" you replied. "..Miss y/n, I'm Jonathan Joestar!" He lifted your hand to kiss it gently upon your fingertips. "I just wanted to greet you, and make you feel welcome, after all we don't know how long you'll be here for!" you smiled and thanked him. He had made sure you had everything you needed and then left you to it.

'what a gentleman!" You thought quietly to yourself before drifting off to sleep.

finally you could rest..