swept away - 10

note - i literally am so sorry I've just not had any like inspiration or anything but I'm back, and with another chapter ;)

how is everyone enjoying this so far btw?

<3 ~

Weeks went by quicker than ever before. Jonathan and you had spent more time together, comforting one another. He had met some absurd man with a top hat and a small moustache, he was most likely to be holding some form of wine - his name was William Zeppeli.

Jonathan had learnt a new skill; Hamon. You never understood it but was utterly mesmerized by the tricks and sparks he would show you. Jonathan had looked way better, he had started to continue to work toward being an archaeologist meaning you spent most your time in the library.

It was the afternoon nearing the early evening. Jonathan had left a note on your bed.

𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓏𝑒𝒷𝑜 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓉 :)

It was already getting close to sunset so you changed your clothes into your favorite item of clothing. It was a pale blue skirt with a white frilled shirt adorned with various buttons along the sleeves, it was truly beautiful. Jonathan had bought it for you a while ago but you had never gotten the chance to wear it properly.

 Jonathan had bought it for you a while ago but you had never gotten the chance to wear it properly

- I thought this would be suitable for this kind of like thing. This is merely for picturing the story, remember this obviously isn't to size but just reminding ya'll that every size is beautiful<3 -

- ps thanks ia and lala for help with the dress picking -

————————————————————————

It was just about time, sunset was approaching quickly. You started to stroll to the gazebo, something was off on your walk though, but nothing too alarming. The reeds swayed softly in the small breeze that swept across the fields. Soon you spotted the mystical structure, it was beautiful - something right out of a story book. Ivy spiraled around the large stone pillars adorned with delicate white flowers. 

A familiar form stood waiting inside, it was Jonathan. He glanced over to the direction you were walking in, he smiled and beckoned you over, although he neither you would be smiling for long. You continued to walk over to the beautiful scene your dress sweeping the grass below your feet, just as you went to start walking up the elegant stairs something swept you up, no not something, someone.

those piercing eyes, that sly smirk and those golden locks. it was Dio.

you screamed, the last thing you saw being Jonathan's distressed face running towards you then a pair of perfectly white fangs peeking out of your captors mouth, then nothing. 

an empty void, but with him.