Weakness

"Here." A woman with red hair says, reaching out a shirt for me, since mine was torn off. 

"Thank you." I say weakly, reaching up and grabbing the shirt. 

"My names Angela." She says.

"Kayla." I put the shirt on and fall back on the floor. I feel like I can't even hold my weight anymore.

"I'm so sorry this is happening to you and Hanley." She says, sadness on her face.

"I deserve it, not Hanley." I say.

"No, both of you don't. I know you were one of Carson's workers. You did the right thing by quitting. He just went crazy after." She says.

"Or crazier." I smile. She let's out a laugh. We hear a car pull in.

"I have to go." She leans in and whispers in my ear, "I'll help you two get out." 

"Thank you." I say. She get's up and closes the door. A few minutes later the door opens again and two figures come into view. 

"YOU FUCKED UP BITCH!" Carson shouts, throwing Hanley against the wall. Oh god!

"MAX! CHAIN HER UP. I'M GOING TO CALL LOUIS." He shouts. Another guy comes down and grabs chains and chains Hanley to the wall. She looks over at me.

"Oh Kayla.." She says, "I am so sorry, Kayla." She whispers. I start to cry. I don't know what to do. This is my fault! It's all my fault. I should've stayed away from Carson the first time I quit. I should've never went back. 

"Louis said for you not to attempt to have sex with her, only beat her. He would do the other." I hear Carson say. I look up and see him and Harry. I don't want to see this.

I bury my face into the floor. I can only hear what's going on. I hear something hitting something. I hear chains hitting the floor. I wish I could help her. God, I need to help her. I look back out her. 'I'll be okay' she mouths to me. 

"Can I now?" Harry asks Carson. I look back at the floor. I hear his fist colloid with her. I hear him hitting her repeatedly. I hear the door close. I take this chance to see if Carson has left. He has. It's only Harry, Hanley, and I down here. I have to help her. I gather all the energy I have, which isn't much. I push myself off the floor and weakly make my way to Harry.

"Get off her!" I say, pushing him off of her. He barely moves, but he stops and looks at me. "You're killing her." I say.

"Shut up." He says, going back to his attack on her.

"Bastard stop!" I punch him. I know I can hit harder, but this causes him to stop. 

"Bitch!" He says, getting off Hanley and coming towards me.

"Please, just punch me. Beat me. Please don't touch me. Beat me up." I pled.

"I'll do more than beat you." He smirks, pulling me by the shirt. "I'll beat something else up." He says. 

"Please don't." I beg, "Please Harry." 

"Save that for later." He says, kissing down my neck.

"What's going on down here?" Carson says from the door. 

"She interrupted what was going on." Harry says.

Carson looks over a Hanley, who is passed out, then looks back at me. "Fine, go for it."

"Carson?! What did I ever do to deserve this?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"You were my favorite, and now you're going to be all my mens favorite." He smirks.