𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

ROYL
BONUS CHAPTER ONE
◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

🦸🏽‍♀️🔮⚔🦸🏼‍♀️| 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐥
' for the rest of your life'
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Melaina sat on the bed in her room, in her black wide leg pants, blouse, long black trench coat and heels. While everyone else got ready for the funeral, she sat in her room, ready but not able to move.

She couldn't even if she tried. Her body said no, she couldn't walk out that door. She couldn't say goodbye to him, not yet, it was far too soon.

Downstairs, Diana fixed Edwards' tie while the girls sat on the couch waiting for Melaina.

" Melaina! Come on we need to go!" Josie called for the girl from the staircase.

"Josephine, go easy on her." Diana insisted.

"I happened to call backup-" Tia started before the doorbell rang. "Cameron hey, she's upstairs ." The youngest Prince child babbled before a formally dressed Cameron Mahkent greeted everyone and went to find his girlfriend.

Surprisingly, Melaina was now sitting on her carpet with her legs pulled to her chest and her arms wrapped around them. Staring blankly at the door.

Cameron took a deep breathe before knocking on the white wooden door. "Come in." He heard despite the quiet whisper that came from her mouth.

He slowly opened the door and found his girl sitting on her carpet with a neutral expression. He slowly closed the door and sat down beside the girl who had barely noticed his entrance.

"Hey darling." He sighed softy before turning his head to notice that a few tears had escaped. "Hey...hey...hey." He said as he cupped her face and wiped away a few tears with his thumb.

Her lip began to quiver before Cameron pulled her into a side hug. He started to draw circles on her back as she cried softly. "Shhhh it's okay baby, let it all out." He spoke while gently stroking her head.

"It shouldn't have been him. It's my fault he's dead, I ... I could've saved him." Melaina stuttered.

"You don't know that. What happened to Henry was horrible, but it's not your fault and it never will be." Cameron assured. "I know it'll be hard for you to go today, but I'll be right by your side throughout everything, I promise you." He added while holding her face in his hands, the girl wore a small grateful smile.