1.

Kaminari had been late to class. Again. He had slept in, and missed his alarm. It wasn't his fault, Aizawa had told everyone about a surprise test at 8 that night, so he had scrambled to study.

The electric male yawned softly, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes as he made his way to his seat. Kirishima had looked over in concern. "Kami-bro, are you alright?" The Pikachu looked over at the shark boi, nodding a bit. "I just stayed up late studying.." Kirishima seemed to accept that answer before reaching over to hold the male's hand. Kaminari smiled softly.

The shark and pikachu had been dating in secret, nobody knowing about the relationship. Not even the Baku-squad knew. Though Mina suspected it, neither male ever confirmed her suspicions. Mineta had heard Mina always asking, and despite being straight, would support Kaminari anyways.

(Seriously, everyone makes Mineta homophobic- sure, he's a perv, but like, really y'all? Even if he was, he wouldn't say rude shit about it-)

By the time class was over, Kaminari was fast asleep with his head resting on his desk. The red-head sighed a bit at his pikachu and gently shook him. "Pebble, class is over.." He whispered softly. Kaminari sat up with a yawn. "Sorry, Kiri.." He smiled sheepishly. The two stood, and Kirishima led Kaminari to the dorms.

As they walked, Kaminari would stumble a bit, being a tired pikachu. Kirishima would have to steady him for a second before they kept moving. It admittedly took a bit before they reached the dorms, and Kirishima led his lover into his dorm. The electric male flopped down on the bed, yawning. Kirishima sighed softly at the male, sitting next to him. "You know we have homework, right.?" Kaminari waved the others words off, deciding that would be a problem for later. Kirishima playfully rolled his eyes and laid next to the other.

(I know this is short, but like, it cute- 331 words ✨)