3

(Doing a birthday special even though his birthday was on the 29th-)

It was our favorite pikachu's birthday. The male was eexcited, thinking the others would be telling him happy birthday when he got to class. His heart broke a bit when nobody said anything about it. Not even Kirishima. He tried not to show how upset he was, heading to his desk quietly.

Kaminari rested his head on his desk, hiding his face in his arms. The poor male wanted somebody, anybody, to acknowledge his birthday. The rest of the bakusquad and the dekusquad was whispering about something, but our bby couldn't be bothered to listen.

>Timeskip brought by a simp<

Soon it was lunch. Nobody else from 1-A Kaminari really talked to was there, they had been somewhere else. Kirishima had told him he was talking with Aizawa-sensei. He sighed as ate.

Monoma came up suddenly. "Where's your class at? They just forget about you?" He sneered. Kaminari was not in the mood, shocking the anime Draco Malfoy with a small voltage amount. Kendo dragged Monoma away-

>Timeskip brought by a fucking dumbass, writing this at night when they should be sleeping<

School was over. Nobody had talked to him. He headed to the dorms slowly, planning on just going to his room. When he entered, he saw the baku and dekusquad both there, with the other people of 1-A. (I'm lazy) They froze. The room looked like it was in the process of being decorated for a party, and Momo had been pulling a ribbon out of her arm. "Fuck y'all! Dunce-face is already back!" Bakugou yelled.

Kaminari felt tears began to stream down his face, and Kirishima rushed over. "Kami-bro, why are you crying??" The pikachu looked to his lover. "I though you guys forgot, and were ignoring me for no reason.." Bakugou growled. "These extras would've to, if I hadn't of reminded them!" Anger Issue boi snapped.

Kaminari held onto Kirishima, burying his face and whispering, "Thank you, Kiri-babe.."

(This is shit, and is 348 words long.)