Catboo

Creators notes: I just like catboo and catinnit okay 😭🖐, so a little explanation: This is an irl au where the dream smp live together in an apartment building, they all have to pay rent because non of them are rich, cat hybrids are a "myth", enjoy!!! :DD

---------------————

Ranboo shared a room with niki, but niki was going to switch places with tubbo and tommy to stay with jack and wilbur since it was kinda weird to stay in a room with a minor, but not in a weird way, niki also just wanted to be closer to her more adult friends, Ranboo on the other hand was nervous considering that niki was the only one in the rented hotel that knew he was a cat hybrid, she found out when he started purring in his sleep, she didnt think much of it till they watched a movie together and he fell asleep and started purring, it was an odd was to find out that her brother like roommate was a 'myth', it turned out niki was moving out sooner than expected for ranboo, she left a note on the old fridge in her handwriting that said 'Hey!! Sorry I couldnt wake you up your purring and swaying tail was to cute, plus you looked comfortable!! Bye ranboo!! I'll see you later when we go out and eat, and no before you ask I'm not bringing you fish 😃🖐' Ranboo read the note, he rolled his eyes when he saw she had said that she wouldn't bring him fish, she obviously would, Ranboo put the note in his pocket of the hoodie he was in, it was all wrinkled because of how he slept, it didnt bother him, he sat down on the bed and turned on the tv, scrolling through the channels trying to find something actually interesting that wasn't news or a kids show, though he ended up watching spongebob, yea, a child favorite,  he didnt really care, tv was tv, He layed against the wall and yawned, His ears twitched when he heard knocking on the door, he hide his cat features as quickly as he possibly could, he sat there panting for a moment it was alot of work to do just to hide the darn features, The door nob twisted then the door opened wide, tommy walked in and put his stuff on the extra lay out bed, tubbo rushed in and threw his stuff on the couch, ranboo looked up at the two trying not to show his panting for it looked to cat like to look human, Tommy sat beside ranboo, "Hey ranboob how ya feeling now that the womans out of your room?" Tommy smirked while asking the question, Tubbo laied down on the couch, he pulled out his phone and headphones, he scrolled through Twitter with the headphones in his ears, "I kinda wish she was back" Ranboo mutterd missing his 'sister' they weren't related but she was a sibling figure to him and it was very obvious-, Tommy rolled his eyes at ranboo, "So you dont want me hear?!" Tommy scoffed, obviously joking, "No you can stay!" Ranboo sounded to worried that he might leave, well isnt every cat like that?, eh, not alot of people knew especially tommy, Tommy laughed, "I was joking ranboo!" Tommy's laughed turned into giggles, "O-oh" Ranboo was red, there where things ranboo didnt understand about humans and there weird jokes, but he had been posing as a human for about fourteen years now, he is seventeen, he looked away from tommy and to the tv trying to distract himself, Tommy leaned closer to ranboo watching tv beside him.

Thirty minutes had passed and wilbur came up to get the three minors to go out for lunch, "Hey children come on we have food waiting!" Wilbur said on the other side of the door, tubbo was the first to get up and run out the door and down the stairs, Wilbur laughed, Tommy rolled his eyes dragging ranboo behind him, "I'm not walking or running that far today." Tommy stated, ranboo heard the word 'Run' and took it as a competition, he wasn't one for ruining the moments of stuff but he couldnt help it, "We should get going nikis-" Wilbur was cut off by ranboos lit up face, he was obviously very happy, Ranboo grabbed Tommy's arm and ran faster than anyone tommy knew, wilbur ran after them, ranboo got to the bottom of the stairs with tommy before tubbo or wilbur did, Ranboos face lit up more when he saw niki talking to minx, He ran over to niki still holding Tommy's hand half squishing it, "Hey ranboo your hurting me!!" Tommy laughed trying to pass off the sharp nails of the other, ranboo let go of Tommy's hand, minx looked at ranboo who looked eager to be going somewhere, niki looked at ranboo and patted his head like you would a dog, ranboo smiled, "Why are you petting him like a fucking dog?" Minx asked niki in the nicest tone she could, "Uhm well you see, I'll tell you later" niki smiled at minx, tommy rolled his eyes, the rest of the smp that was comming was dream, sapnap, george, wilbur, tubbo, puffy, jack, badboyhalo and skeppy, they all came down and greeted eachother, ranboo was being more clingy to Tommy and niki and even going as far as to hold there hands, he was just trying to make sure they where okay and that he was reassured of being safe, niki lead ranboo and tommy to a car where minx was driving, they sat in the back seat while niki sat in the passenger seat, they drove to the sea food restaurant, niki knew that ranboo was going to end up revealing the cat part of himself but there was nothing she could do, she couldnt say no to dream asking to go to a sea food restaurant with no explanation, They got to the restaurant and got seated, it was a good thing they where all seated in a VIP sort of room, even though they where just streamers and youtubers, Ranboo sat at the huge table sitting beside tommy and wilbur, there orders where already pre ordered, the waiters came out and sat the plates infront of them, Ranboo looked at the food then at niki, niki nodded while talking to someone, ranboo took the nod as a yes to eat the fish, ranboo forgot all that he learned of being or acting human and ate the fish like a wild cat making pound bangs, tommy stared at his friend eating the fish so aggressive, everyone at the table stared, "RANBOO NO NO BAD" Niki yelled at ranboo, ranboo looked up and hissed at niki, the others at the table where in pure shock when he hissed, Niki pulled out a cat toy that had a bell inside of it, ranboo dropped the fish and ran to get the bell, his cat ears twitched, and his cat tail swayed, niki sighed and started scratching him behind his ear, his tail swayed more, niki let out giggles while the other looked at ranboo in shock well exept for tommy, tommy wanted to pet him but was to embarrassed to ask.

After all that catastrophe at the restaurant ranboo no longer had to hide his cat features from the people that where at the restaurant, ranboo was laying in his bed or Tommy's bed that he claimed as his own, tommy sat beside him, "I'm going to take a shower" tubbo said as he walked into the showering room, "Mk tubs" Ranboo said, "Okay tubzo" Tommy leaned back to where ranboo was, Ranboo wasnt acting as wild as he was before which made tommy unsure of if he would let him pet him, Tommy hesitantly started petting ranboo, ranboos tail swayed as he started letting out soft purring, it was comforting, Ranboo shifted his body to be beside tommy, they where basically cuddleing while tommy petted ranboo, ranboo fell asleep to the petting still letting out comfortably purring noises, tommy soon feel asleep, tubbo finished in the bathroom and walked out, he rolled his eyes at his two friends, "And tommy thought he was the third wheel" tubbo layied down on the couch, scrolling through twitter for a while before falling asleep.