8

[ Pooter's POV, Gotham City ]       [ 2:43 pm ]

"Sus ion know where he is" I said to Ma'Laya as she stood across me.

"Pooter how the fuck you don't know where he is y'all together every damn day"

"Sus I'm being so serious I really don't" I said truthfully. They don't call this nigga ghost for no reason the hell.

"Alright P if you see him call me" she said getting in her car and I nodded my head and watched her pull off.

Walking inside the club I went straight upstairs to his office.

"Aye nigga" I said entering.

"Wasup P"

"Ma'Laya crazy ass looking for you"

"she always looking for me"

"Nigga what you done did"

"Ian did shit.. I was just with that girl last night" he said taking a pull from his blunt and passing it to me.

"Ghost ah simp let me find out" I said and he started laughing as he shook his head.

"You crazy man ... she my girl that's all I can"

"Ight G ima hope for a nephew" I said cheesing and straight faced me causing to bust out laughing.

"P you know I'll play like that ... fuck a child"

"It's all love bro" I said as I dapped him.

"Blah blah.. nigga what u want I'm tryna get this paperwork and shit fixed for these girls can work"

"Shit my bad gang handle yo business I'll hit u up later I'm finna go bust some down" I said as I stood up and dapped him.

"Nigga crazy luh u" he said.

"Luh u too" I said as I walked out.

[ Ghost's POV, Gotham City]           [ 5:09 pm ]

[ Ghost's POV, Gotham City] [ 5:09 pm ]

"bae cmon on it don't fucking take that long"

"I'm done dang" she said putting her purse on her shoulder and I stood up.

"Took yo ass long enough"

She sucked her teeth as I grabbed her hand. Walking to my car I opened the door for her and she got in.

Walking to the drivers side I got in and started the car up as she quickly connected to the Bluetooth.

"It ain't neva that serious" I said and she started laughing.

Pulling off I drove the speed limit to the mall.

"Put your seatbelt on" she said and shook my head.

"I'm straight"

"Now if yo skinny ass fly out the window don't say shit" she said and I stared laughing.

"Sick how you wishing bad on me"

"Ian wishing bad on you bae" she said smiling and I put my right hand on her thigh as I steered with the left.

"You smell good" she said and I started smiling.

"Rich nigga cologne you know" I said cockily.

"You so cocky and for what" she said and we both started laughing.

Damn she done really turnt a real nigga soft.

"Ian cocky babygirl" I said as I licked my lips and pulled into the mall parking lot.

"Why we here"

"Finna spoil you goof" I said finding a parking spot and parking in it.

"I have money"

"Ok I do to"

"Ok Leon"

"It ain't Leon it's bae or daddy get that shit right" I said cutting the car off and she huffed like she had an attitude.

"Ion give a fuck about yo lil attitude I could care less" I said getting out the car and she opened her door and got out.

"I was finna open it smart ass" I said grabbing her hand and she ain't nun.

"Ight Ma'Laya keep playing wit me" I said as we walked towards the entrance.

"Ight Leon" she said letting my hand go as we walked in.

I'm not even finna say nun just gone head shorty.

She walked to Chanel and I followed her.

"damn shawt fine"

"She know she fine bitch move around" I said standing behind her.

"My fault Ghost Ian know that was you" he said and I straight faced him and he walked away.

"Ma'Laya" I said and didn't say nun so I gripped her waist from behind.

"Don't make me fuck you up stop ducking playing with me" I whispered in her.

"Yes Leon"

"Get what you want and stop fucking ignoring me like I did some to yo ass"

"I'm not ignoring you tho"

"Ight Laya" I said and she started getting the shit she wanted.

After being in here I paid for everything and we went to footlocker"

"Aye watup Ghost"

Ian know who he was but I gave him a head nod.

"bae you think these pink ones will look cute"

"yea just get an outfit for it"

"Ok" she said walking towards the Nike clothes"

I went to the rack and got like four pair of low dunks"

"Ight I'm ready" she said walking to me and I shook my head as we went to cash out.

Paying for all the shit we went to the food court and got some to eat. I got a philly and she got some chick fa la.

After that we left the mall and we chilled at her house for the night.

What y'all think?
Vote or comment