𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @𝗃𝗃𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗒𝗁𝖺𝗁𝖺

Today was the day, the annual family road trip. Every year since I was born, me and my family would take a road trip down to Florida. This was the first year my boyfriend, JJ, would be tagging along. It was also the first time he'd be meeting my family.

"Hurry up, Y/N! We gotta get going if we're gonna make it on time!" My mom yells from out in the car. I was running out the front door of our run-down house on one foot trying to put my shoe on.

My family was from the Cut. My dad wasn't around, my sister was 12, and my mom worked at the Wreck. I worked at a Country Club in Figure Eight which is how I met JJ, he got himself fired for protecting his best friend who was lost at sea and I chased after him to make sure he was ok. We just sorta clicked after that.

I got into the back seat of the car and I direct my mom to JJ's house. The blonde's dad had left the country last September, leaving the boy here by himself. I offered JJ a place to stay but he said he has to quote on quote 'protect the homeland'

We pull into the driveway to see JJ sitting on his front porch, playing with the bracelets on his wrist and a duffle bag sitting beside him. My mom stops in front of the house and I get out, shutting the door behind me.

He stands up, grabbing his bag and walking over to me with a smile. "Hey," I say with a grin. "Hey" He replies, returning the same look. He snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me in for a quick kiss on the lips.

"Get a room!" My sister yells from the front seat. I stick my tongue out at her and she does it back. JJ laughs. I grab his hand and lead him to the backseat of the car. He gets in and I stuff his bag in the hatchback before sitting next to him. "So, Mom, this is JJ and, JJ, this is my mom Y/M/N" I introduce.

"Nice to meet you, JJ" Your mom smiles at the boy in the backseat. "Nice to meet you too Ms. Y/L/N" JJ replies with a grin. "Oh, please call me Y/M/N the 'Ms.' makes me feel old" She states and JJ laughs. The car starts and we pull out of the driveway. "Oh and JJ, this is my little sister Y/S/N" I state. "So I finally get to meet the boy you never shut up about" my sister states.

I hit her shoulder. "Oh really? what do you say about me?" He asks me with a smirk. "Nothing" I reply, looking away. "What does she say?" JJ asks my sister. "Well, before you guys started talking she would always talk about how hot she thought you were" She blurts.

JJ smirks and looks away. "Shut. the hell. up" I say before harshly, shoving her shoulder. "Y/N, watch your language," my mom says. I roll my eyes and lay back in my seat. "Wow, Y/N...I didn't think you knew I existed before we met" JJ says. "Well now you know thanks to the snitch in the front seat" I reply.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He asks. I slowly nod, not sure what he was getting at. He leans into my ear.

"I thought the same thing"

𝖠/𝗇:

𝖶𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝗎𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 @𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗈𝗐𝗌𝖻𝖺𝖾𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾!! 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍!