♡ | 1 | ♡

| Y/N POV |

First day, nothing special. Just the new student at another new school...

Which one was this? The 3rd, 4th? Eh, it doesn't matter. Y/N might finally have a good experience at this school.

In the past, you'd been constantly bullied and moved schools often. Hopefully this one was better.

| WILBUR POV |

As he walked towards the open doors of the school, he saw them. They were... everything. It was instant. Love at first sight.

| Y/N POV |

You looked around the school aimlessly, you couldn't find your locker. "Locker number... uh..." you rustled around in your bag, finding a small piece of paper. "#xxx... okay... um..." 

"I... I see your having a problem?" A boy with dark brown hair said in a very friendly voice as he approached you. "I could help..."

"Oh, uh thanks." You blinked, and the boy showed you the right way to your locker. "Thanks, uh... how did you know where it was?"

He smiled at you widely, happy that he'd been able to help. "That's not important. I'm Wilbur, nice to see- meet you.."

You nervously replied, "Uh... okay. I'm Y/N-"

"I know, silly..." he laughed quietly. "I'll see you later."

"Um... okay..." you said, walking away as quickly as possible.

| WILBUR POV |

"You'll get used to me, my love. Just wait." He whispered as Y/N walked away quickly.