Were-pup

It was decided, Remus was to be locked in the guest bedroom while Hope and Lyall were to wait outside. Hope knelt down to hug her son, ''you'll be ok Remus. We'll be here the whole time.'' Somehow he didn't believe the fist part.

 ''It'll be fine son. We know how brave you are.'' said Lyall doing the same. They were both repressing tears though Remus didn't notice. He nodded and shakily made his way through the door as Lyall stood to close it.

He was terrified. Sitting on the floor hugging his knees, he watched as the sun set, sobbing quietly so his parents couldn't hear him (not that they could anyway with the amount of silencing charms Lyall had put up). The sobbing continued until the moonlight had filled the room, then the screaming started. It was excruciating to transform into a werewolf let alone when you are four years old. There was little chance that Remus could have survived the attack and an even smaller one he would survive the first transformation.

The second the sun had risen Remus' parents unlocked the door and rushed to see their son. At first glance of the room no one was there but upon further inspection there was a small boy, peppered with cuts and bruises, curled up under an old-fashioned wooden chair besides the wardrobe. Hope crouched down In front of him and he Immediately darted out from under the chair and wrapped his arms around her, burrowing his face in her shoulder. She comforted him for a while before Lyall scooped him up saying ''lets get you to bed little man!''