Part 1

Y/n was a kind super sensitive kid who would do anything for her family, she had a connection with her parents so strong that nothing could break it well that's what she thought until one night she was already in bed and she heard a crash and loud screaming.
Y/n ran downstairs and went to go see what was happening but what she saw would change her life forever... she saw her parents covered in blood slash marks down the front of there chests she was in horror of what happened she couldn't move, all she could think about is that her parents are dead, she is alone and nothing and no one can help her now.

A month later   (A/N the font is being weird)
After y/n parents passed away she moved in with her  cousin and aunt named Tohru and Kyoko Honda,
Y/n likes them but all she could think about was her parents. Kyoko is a bright person who always wanted to make y/n and Tohru smile and y/n loved that she always managed to do so, Tohru is a quiet, extremely kind soul who would always listen to y/n's problems. As the months pass they all would stay up all night and talk about girl stuff , go shopping , go on bike rides and have dance party's, Y/n finally felt like she belonged and that she could be happy again all that went down hill 8 years later.

Eight years later  Y/n's Pov
(The night before kyoko dies) Tohru and i have to  stay up late to study a big quiz is coming up "Uhhhh i hate math, seriously this is the devil's work" i said tohru and kyoko just giggled "Well i have to go to bed i have work tomorrow good night girl's love you both" kyoko said as she left to her room" night, love you too" tohru and i said as we just went back to studying (a few hours later)"Oh my gosh it's 3:am we need to go to bed" i said "Im scared im gonna fail this quiz, but if i do i will keep on trying until I can't anymore" tohru says as she stood up and held out her fist in determination, "That's the spirit, now come on we need all our energy for tomorrow" i say as i get up to go to bed " Good night tohru" i say as im about to fall asleep "Good night y/n".

(The next day)
I woke up to see that tohru was still asleep and kyoko was already at work, so i got up took a shower made breakfast for me and tohru"Good morning" tohru says as she yawned " good morning, tohru, i made us breakfast" i said as her eyes widened at the food " Thank you so much y/n, tomorrow I'll wake up super early and make u breakfast" tohru says and i thank her " did mom already leave?" She asks me " yeah, she was gone when i woke up" i say as i look at the time " Shit, we're gonna be late" Tohru then shovels a bunch of food in her mouth so my cooking didn't go to waste she then says " that was delicious y/n" she sounded so funny and looked so adorable with food shoved in her mouth making het cheeks puff out, i giggle and thank her again we change and run out the door. When we got to school about midway during third period a teacher pulls us out of the class and tells us the last that I could have imagined kyoko is dead...

—————————————-—————————————
Hellooooo thank you for reading this i hope u like it, sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes
This is my first fanfic im writing this is a Hatsuharu fanfic thing i love rin and there relationship but i just also love haru lol but yeah I don't see many hatsuharu ones so im writing one yayyyy

6/24/21