Chapter 6 - Eunae

TW: mistreatment of people (kinda?)

April 22nd, 2021

---------------------

A month later

My friend group and I had all been getting closer with Seungmin, but as I saw before, something was off about him. I feel like I've been noticing him unusually everywhere. But whenever I ask my friends, they say that he seems normal.

I wasn't too stressed about it though, because he seemed nice, until one day. I was staying after school for a tutoring session, but I didn't have a ride home. Seungmin offered one, and I accepted because I trusted him more at that point. But instead of taking me to my own apartment, he took me to a huge house that looked like some rich family lived there. The drive took about 40 minutes. They had a few really expensive-looking cars, and a nice white fence guarding the property.

"Seungmin, where are we?" I looked at him and he smiled weirdly at me.

"My house. Come on, let's get you settled." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me up to the front door.

"Settled? Why are we even at your house? I thought we were supposed to be at my house. I'm so confused, Seungmin, what is going on?" He didn't respond and just knocked on the door.

"You don't even have a key?" He shook his head slightly and I snorted, then he blushed a bit from embarrassment. All of a sudden, the door opened, and a boy with fluffy blonde hair and freckles stepped into the door frame.

"Oh, hi Seungminnie! Hi, Eunae. How are you guys?" He said with a smile on his face.

"Hi, Hyung. Don't call me that. And Eunae doesn't know who you are."

"Yeah, he's right. I don't know who you are. How do you know my name? And who the heck are you?"

"I'm Lee Yongbok. But you can call me Felix. Come on, you can come in. We have a room ready for you." I stared at him with my mouth open.

"What the heck?! Why do I have a room here? I don't want to stay with you guys. Why can't I stay in my own house? Why am I even here? Kyung is probably worrying about me." I glared at them. Felix just smirked at me and took my wrist that Seungmin wasn't currently holding, and dragged us into the house.

The first room was a huge living room, with two couches and three armchairs, as well as a full size flat screen TV. There was another person sitting on the couch. At first I thought they were female, but then I realized it was just a guy with long pink hair. Like really, why do people dye their hair like this? It's just kinda weird.

They kept dragging me, though, until we got to the kitchen. There was a man in there who looked a few years older than me, with his hair dyed a bright red. What's up with all of this hair dying? Does nobody except Seungmin have natural hair?

The man turned around when he heard us enter. He saw me, then smirked.

"Seungmin, you can go take her to her room. I'll come in and talk to her in a few minutes, and tell her what's going on." Seungmin nodded.

"Please do, I have no idea who you are or where I am. Or why I'm here, for that matter. Someone tell me something. Anything would help." Seungmin just glared at me.

"I'll take her up now, hyung. Come on, Eunae." He pulled me to a flight of stairs. As we got to the top, we passed some doors before we got to one that he opened. I counted nine rooms, but I assumed that one would be a bathroom. Does that mean there's eight of them? Seungmin brought me into the room and shut the door behind him. I looked around the room.