𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33: 𝙳𝚊𝚋𝚒'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜. . .

All Might's POV~

Aizawa had the men tied up as tight as he could, I could tell that he was beyond pissed at these men for hurting Shinso and trying to take Eri,"If I wasn't a hero, I would kill these two.", I nod,"Oh, I know you would.", Recovery Girl comes,"Alright, these are the men?", I nod,"Yes.", she nods,"Hawks is on his way, just got off the phone with him but you need to check on the class as they need you all.", I frown. . . What could they need?

~

We entered and I was shocked.
The desks had been moved to the halls along with the chairs, Shoto was being held by iida and students were standing around, looking sad, guilty and pissed. . .
Aizawa, me, Mic and Midnight realise that they all knew something, Aizawa stepped forward,"Is there something you all wish to tell us.", they nod, Shoto is then sat down, he seemed tired and seemed to have been crying for a while, Bakugo stepped forward,"We'll explain. But, you can not tell Endeavor or anyone outside of the classroom except Hawks, Miss Joke and Mirko.", I frown, Midnight nods,"Alright. . .", Midoriya took a deep breath and started to spill. . .

~

Aizawa took a deep breath,"Is that all.", Kirishima nods,"Yes Sir. . .", Bakugo stepped forward,"We didn't have a choice! If The UA Traitor finds out, we may never find Touya!", Mic frowned,"This is. . . So, you four were always there. . . Just one step in front of us.", Midoriya nods,"Y-Yeah. . .", Mina then steps forward,"Aizawa, with all do respect, we have to help them!", Tsuyu nods,"Yeah, ribbit, if The Hero Commission is just a cover up to lure people like us, who's the sat they won't come back??", Tokoyami nods,"I agree. The Hero Commission must be where the Demons hide.", Momo also steps forward,"Please Aizawa. . . It's Shoto's older brother. . .", as teachers, we look at the class and then at Shoto. . .

Aizawa the turns to the class and the room,"You moved everything to plan out everything?", they all nod, Midoriya holds Shoto close, I turn to Aizawa and the other Teachers,"Are you all--", Midnight spoke up,"Yes. We will aid them. Me, Mic and Aizawa owe them for finding and saving someone we believed was killed years ago. It's time we expose the bad people in this world.", the whole class were in shock, before cheering. . .

Oh boy. . .

=

iida's POV~

Soon, we had all the evidence, Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo and Kirishima gathered for us and they talked us through it all, and now I can see how much was hidden by the public. . .
The door then opened, we all turned to see Hawks walk in with papers under his arm and another arm warped around his chest,"Hawks! You're here, is your ribcage alright??", he nods and takes a deep breath as he walks over to the desk of Aizawa,"Yeah. . . Just a little slow is all.", he puts the papers down and Midnight frowned,"What's this?", Hawks took a deep breath,"Evidence. . . And documents.", Aizawa turned to Bakugo,"Are-. . . You actually stole from The LOV?!", he nods,"Yeah. Hear me out before you all start to freak out.", Bakugo started to spread the papers out and I realised these papers and documents were from many different Hero Companies or Cilents all over Japan, Bakugo pointed to a side note about The Hero Commission,"See this. This is Dabi's handwriting. When I got kidnapped, I remember Shigaraki asking him to get a file out of his room and it made me believe there was more and holy shit there was! We took what we could and got our asses out before Dabi could burn us.", Mina reads it and was horrified as well as the others and me,"It's all a cover up?! To use kids for their quirks!?", Shoto nods,"Yes. That's why those men tried to grab Eri, for her Quirk.", Aizawa went red in anger,"I'll kill those two!!", Hawks held up a hand,"Yes. But, it's not just The Hero Commission.", we all started to read through all the documents and realised that Dabi seemed to be having his own investigation, Tsuyu even looked up,"*Ribbit* Why would Dabi need to investigate this much?", Hawks shrugged,"I don't know. This is getting more and more suspicious.", "Oooh~ What's this, darlings?", we all turn to see Aoyama had pulled out a map from one of the documents, Midnight picked it up,"A map?", All Might and Aizawa took it and put it up and we were all taken it back in shock. . .

It had measures, location names and. . . Where incidents happen.
Aizawa then pointed to one incident,"Why did he mark this.", Aoyama then showed him a document,"It fell out of this one darling, maybe your answers lay there.", Aizawa takes it and flips through a few pages before he finds a page full of Dabi's writing and then he begins to read it out to the class to hear. . .

"I asked Kurogiri what he was, he said he was A High Tech Nomu, I was surprised there were different kinds. I asked All For One and he said that he used the body of a half dead UA student to create Kurogiri. I looked into it more and I realised there was something off about the whole thing."
"Well, the Villian that attacked that day in the city did take out The Top Heroes at the time, but went straight for Aizawa and Oboro, who was the one that died, and killed Oboro."
"The thing that is weird, it Why it went after them specifically, it's as if it knew where Aizawa and Oboro would be if an evacuation had to happen. I later looked into some other files that belonged to All For One and learned the truth. . ."
"It was planned. It wasn't some Villain accident, it was a murder! Apparently an anonymous cilent told All For One where they would be, but the Villian was supposed to kill Aizawa. Not Oboro. So the plan was right but they got the wrong kid."
"I asked All For One and he admitted that if Aizawa was taken, we would have had the ability to remove the Heroes Quirks we would have a Nomu like Kurogiri but unstoppable. All For One then told me to not get myself stangled but in the messes of others or the past, he says that I was a smart kid and he offered me a few things to not bring it up to the others, but I just told him I'll keep silent with nothing in return and I'd be in my room reading."

=

Hawks's POV~

I could hear a ringing in my ear as Aizawa stopped. . .
So. . . Oboro wasn't the attended Victim. . . It was Aizawa!
Aizawa fell to see knees as Mic and Midnight rushes to comfort him. . .

~

They soon left, leaving me and All Might with the kids, Tsuyu then spoke,"So, that means if All For One successed, Aizawa would have been dead?!", All Might nods,"It appears to be that way.", Sero growled,"What I wanna know is who the hell ratted them out back then! Does Dabi say anything on that?!", Aoyama checks,"It appears that Dabi has pinned this.", he showed us a photo. . .
How odd. It was a photo from an old camera, but it looked to be taken to upside down, I turned it around and saw two shadows, one All For One and the other the potential client, and Dabi also put a question mark so even he's stuck there. . .
Tokoyami then looked at me,"Hawks, what do you suggest we do?", I sighed, I flinched hard as pain racked through me,"Hawks?!", I wave All Might off,"I'm fine. Just hurts a little to breath.", Shoto had me lean against a wall, I look at the class,"We can't confront Dabi. If we do, we'll risk death and a potential trap.", iida stepped forward,"So, what do we do?", I look at them,"We have to find out who ratted out UA back in the day.", All Might then turned to me again,"And the man that put the hit on you?", I sighed. . .

~

I look at him,"All Might. . . I'd have to go confront his workers, cilents and find the person who handles all the damn calls.", Tokoyami nods,"We could do that.", Midoriya nods,"Yeah! You need to rest, Hawks.", I sighed and rubbed my eye, not other eye, last thing I need is them finding out I'm half blind. . . And giving more concern. . .
I stood up more straight, still keeping my arm around me,"Here's what we'll do. Let's first go over Dabi's notes and see what else we can find that could help us, a group will find the cilents that put that hit on me, or I will go myself and the other groups will try find out who ratted out Aizawa and Oboro.", the class agreed as well as All Might. . .

~

I sat down on the floor and Tokoyami came over,"Would you like some water?", I look up and shook my head,"Nah, kid. I'm fine.", he sits down next to me, he looked at me,"I was worried.", I turn to him,"I thought we would find you dead but. . . You survived a beating. . . How?", I smiled, I wanted to tell him what I've been through but decided to keep it to myself a little longer,"Well. . . Let's just say; . . . It takes a lot to kill me, kid.", Jirou passed us,"Tough guy.", Tokoyami nods, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, just letting myself relax, even if just a little bit. . .