-Chapter 5-

Y/n and Mark were running full speed back to the house, they get to the door and check the time.

"SHIT, ITS 8:23." You yell both looking at eachother, fear in your eyes and walk inside.

"THERE YOU KIDS ARE IVE BEEN SO WORRIED WHERE WERE YOU?!" Mom sees you guys walk in through the door.

You cover your ears, yelling always hurt your ears and make you upset.

"WE'RE SORRY WE DIDNT SEE THE TIME TILL IT WAS TO LATE." Mark apologies to mom.

She didnt seem impressed but she seemed forgiving. But your ears still hurt and you start to cry, you cover your face and run up the stairs.

"Hey Y/N wait up!" You hear Mark say but you were already in your room. You sit down on your bed then flop down. You hear the door open and see Mark in the doorway, he walks over to you.

"Hey are you ok Y/N?" He ask, you look at his face and he looks actually concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine I just.. dont like yelling." You say as he shoves a plate to you.

"I brought your dinner, here it's a burger" You look at the burger, it looked pretty tasty. You look up at him and mumble a thanks. You both eat your burgers talking to each other as well.

"Hey I have to go to something I'll be back later ok?" He says.

"Oh ok, have fun doing whatever you have to do."

He leaves and you check Twitter, you see that your favorite streamer 'Ranboo' was going live in five minutes. You wait and watch the stream laughing at all the jokes he and Tubbo make.

You start to notice that Ranboo kinda sounds like Mark, 'No he cant be, I mean what are the chances.' You think.

-Three hours later-

Ranboo ended stream 5 minutes ago, Mark wasn't back yet so you decided to go check on him. You hear talking coming from his room, 'was he talking to somebody?'. You knock on his door and you hear him say "brb tubs someones knocking on my door."

'Tubs? Like Tubbo?! No no it's just a coincidence.' You hear him walk towards the door and he opens it.

"Oh hey Y/N what do you need?"

"Who Tubs? They sound familiar." You say, he looks confused but then says.

"Oh hes my friend Tubbo, wanna say hi?-"

"WAITWAITWAIT W A I T? TUBBO? YOURE FRIENDS WOTH TUBBO UNDERSCORE?" You cut him off and he looks scared?

"Uh yeah, didnt mom tell you?"

"NO? How are you friends?"

"I may or may not be Ranboo?"

You both stay silent for a minute, Mark- or Ranboo seems kinda nervous while you are just in shock.

"I- woah that's so cool!" You say as you give him a hug, he hugs back.

HELLO MY FELLOW BEINGS OF THE EARTH HRU! Sorry I havent been active I just have no motivation and some stuff is happening recently.

I wrote this at 5 am and haven't slept, if you have ideas just leave them in the comments.

This chapter was half made by my friend on discord "Dream"

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. LOVE YOU ALL! /p

-Kale