⠀iv. Chad is an Idiot

──・PRINCESS CHARMING

──・PRINCESS CHARMING. ──
Chapter Four: Chad is an Idiot

           Ellie Charming was a hard-working girl, or maybe she was just naturally smart. Either way when it came to Chemistry Ellie was special smart. Smart enough to take a class at a higher level than the rest of the people in her year. Skipping a class was great as it meant in her last year, she wouldn't have to take Chemistry at all. There was a downside though as now Ellie was taking Chemistry with her brother.

"Okay so I had this great idea," Chad said to Ellie as the pair of siblings walked to Chemistry class together. Ellie was walking by herself originally but then Chad appeared out of nowhere and insisted they walk together, presumably to tell her this great idea. "You let me copy your chemistry notes and homework, and assignments,"

Ellie stopped walking just as they made it to the door of their classroom, "Seriously Chad. That's not happening,"

"Oh come on, you're way better at this chemistry stuff than I am," Chad pleaded with his sister.

"Yes, I am, Which is why I'll help you study, and if you want to can join mine and Doug's study group. But I'm not helping you cheat. You'll never learn anything that way,"

"I would learn that I have the best sister in the world," Chad said, smiling at his sister as if that would change her mind.

"Yeah and I'm stuck with you as a brother," Ellie said, walking past Chad and into the classroom, ready to go sit in her usual seat next to Doug, but Evie was sitting in her seat. With a sigh Ellie walked towards the evil Queen's daughter, taking the seat behind her.

Ellie leaned over towards Doug, "I see you did a great job saving me a seat," she said to him.

"Sorry," Doug said, turning his head to face Ellie, "Evie asked if she could seat he and I couldn't say no,"

Hearing her name Evie turned her attention to the two talking. "Oh was this your seat," She said, sweetly.

"Oh yeah," Ellie said, looking over at Evie, "But, it's fine as long as I don't have to sit next to him," Ellie nodded over towards her brother, Evie looking over to Chad as well.

"Why? He's gorgeous," Evie said dreamily, now staring at Chad. Ellie shared a look with Doug pretending to gag at the thought.

Ellie was going to tell Evie that Chad was her brother when Mr. Deley entered the classroom starting the lesson.

           Ellie was trying to focus on taking notes but something about the way Evie was staring at Chad kept distracting her. "Any chance he's in line for a throne?" Evie asked, dreamily. She was still refusing to Chad "Anywhere in line?"

"Chad. Prince Charming, Jr. Cinderella's son," Doug explained.

"My brother," Ellie added, spinning her chair to face the two.