007

I BID GOODBYE TO YEORYEONG AND DAN-I,

As I headed out of Yeoryeong's apartment since Dan-i said she'll be staying for a while before going home. If only my driver arrived a little later, we could've spend more time together.

Well we did play on Yeoryeong's play station for four hours, ehe.

After messaging my driver that I was on my way to the parking lot, I went inside the elevator and pressed the ground floor, good thing I was alone on the elevator.

Since, the parking lot of this apartment building was quite near I didn't need to walk that much far. The moment I heard the ding from the elevator, indicating that I was already on my floor, I placed my phone inside my pockets and yawned a little.

The wind breeze welcomed me as I went outside the elevator.

While I was on my way to the parking lot I suddenly heard a voice on the far away end of the ground floor. My eyes widen as I shrugged, my two feet went the opposite of the way I was supposed to be going.

I sighed as I arrived at the corner of the building, I took a small peek from where I was, barely hiding myself.

'I should really stop sticking my nose on places.' I said to myself as I mentally sighed.

There stood three people wherein two of them was blocking a blonde guy from running away. One was about to hit the blonde dude but I immediately ran towards him and punched him using my backpack.

The blonde then looks at me with wide eyes, as he immediately then pushes the other guy away and kicked him on his stomach. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me away, running.

"What were you doing? Are you stupid?" He said while panting, my eyes twitched in annoyance.

"I just helped you? Duh!" I said in a bratty way as I rolled my eyes when my eyes suddenly went wide. M-my backpack! Mom's gonna kill me!

"Don't worry I got your bag." He said as he shoved my bag to me. This ungrateful—happy thoughts Y/N.

"Should I say thank you?" I said in pure annoyance I then heard him let out a small snort before talking.

"No problem, I guess. Were fine here." He said as we went inside a short alley.

"You can go now." He said before pulling his phone from his pockets. I rolled my eyes before walking away.

"Bye, blonde." I said as I waved my hand while my other hand was carrying my bag.

"Thank you." I heard him mutter, I then felt all my resentment towards him disappear as I smilled brightly walking towards the parking lot.

"So did you got into trouble, again?" My brother, Callahan said as he looked at my disheveled self.

I fiddled with my fingers before looking at him with puppy eyes. I know this won't work, well not anymore. But nothing's wrong with trying right?

"You know that won't work on me L/N Y/N." He said in a dark scary expression. I shivered, I still value my life!

"Sorry." I said as I looked down on my shoes while biting the insides of my cheeks.

"Should I take your books away this time? Or should I tell mom?" He said while smirking.

"Tell me what?" I heard another voice said, I immediately froze on the spot, while my brother looked at me with wide eyes.

"Callahan, Y/N, I guess you two need some scolding?" Mom said as her voice went inside our system freezing everything it touches.

Well one thing I'm sure of, is that we're dead.