2. What they think about you

I will be using genders, so if you labeled them differently don't complain, because in this Oneshot you're using my pronounce
_____________________________________

Gratitude Questgiver

"(Y/n) is a great friend and a good company, she's caring and I like her as a friend. I wish we can get to know each other better"

• Sassy Drifter

"I think (y/n) got some goods, I love his company and gets funny when it comes to brag. Sometimes he fails and that's where it gets funny"

• Stretching Guru

"I love how calm he is, he's not so bad once you get on his good side. He's a very nice person, I owe him everything even if it's risky"

Provoking Performer

"(Y/n) is a funny girl! She's just so out of the question. I'm glad I can found another friend like her, she doesn't care about my mask. And I appreciate her for that"

Leaping Dancer

"She's pretty cute, I'm not gonna lie. (Y/n) is such a friend for me. I love it when she compliments my instrument and how good I am with it, it gives me more confidence!"

Saluting Protector

"(Y/n) is a very disciplined person, which makes it easier to understand, she's the reason why I get less grumpy. And also became more friendly"

Greeting shaman

"She's such a tough girl, very brave, and isn't afraid to talk back. I like her attitude, it may be rude. But at least she still has her boundaries"

~

_____________________________________

-ta76

251 words