The Hazbins

"You remember Audrey right?" Mal asked her.

"Yeah, the bitch you stole Ben from." Harmony shrugged.

Mal flinched a little at the memory but continued. "She's stolen my mom's scepter and wants revenge."

"What do you want from me?" Harmony asked.

"The only thing more powerful than the scepter is Hades ember." Mal answered.

"Ah I see." Harmony nodded understanding. "The ember only works for me and my dad."

"And I doubt Hades would want to help Auradon." Mal added.

"You got it." Harmony nodded agreeing before turning to her adopted parents. "May I go?"

Angel and Alastor looked at each other before Angel sighed. "You sure?"

"I did promise you I would think about you before going back." Harmony said.

"Wouldn't this be more Hades call?" Mal asked. "It's his ember and he's her dad."

Angel grabbed Mal by her jacket roughly and got in her face with his eyes glowing red angrily. "I might just say no just for that bitch. I carried her home in my arms the day she was born, I haven't missed a single birthday, or any other special occasion or milestone, and I would die all over again just for her so don't you dare fucking say I'm not her dad."

"You sure about this darling?" Alastor asked, his smile still on his face but still looking concerned.

"I think it could be entertaining." Harmony nodded.

"Very well dearest." Alastor said.

"Oh come fucking on!" Angel stomped his foot in anger. "Al! Remember what happened last time she was there?"

"I haven't forgotten darling." Alastor assured. "But I am not stopping my child from experiencing her own entertainment."

Angel groaned. "You and your entertainment. What about safety."

"We've kept her locked up in this hotel her whole life dear. I think a little adventure now and then will be good for her."

"I'll come home if it gets to be too much mom." Harmony promised before she hugged her adopted parents tightly. "I love you both."

"We love you too." They both said together.

Harmony walked pass the VKs and opened the door in time to see Fat Nuggets running away with Hades boot in his mouth and Hades running after him.

"Hey dad, may I have your ember for the day please?" Harmony asked.

Hades stopped and looked between the pig and his daughter before deciding he really needed his boot back. "Sure honey just don't get it wet." Hades said before he took it out of his pocket and gave it to her before going after Fat Nuggets.

"Oh Vaggie, our niece is going to save the world." Charlie said in the hall jumping excitedly.

"Were you standing here the whole time?" Angel asked her.

"I knew you'd make the right choice Angel." Charlie told him.

"You made me lose a hundred bucks since I said you would say no since you're such a smoother." Vaggie said.

"Shut the fuck up!" Angel yelled.

"Bye aunt Nifty!" Harmony called down the halls.

"Bye bye princess!" Nifty speeded over and hugged her quickly before going back to cleaning.

Harmony then went downstairs to Husk. "I'm going out, I'll see you later uncle Husk." Harmony told him.

"Your ma is actually letting you leave?" Husk asked surprised.

"Hey Husk!" Angel took out a laser pointer and Husk started following it like he was in a trance. Husk then jumped and landed hard on the floor making everyone that was watching flinch.

"Ouch." Harmony mumbled.

"ANGEL DUST!" Husk yelled before running up to the spider to strangle him.

"Yeah, this is my life." Harmony told the VKs shrugging her shoulders.