Chapter Zero: Saying Good-bye

Philza and Kristen, they were always a happy couple. They became friends, dated, married, and now a family was brought to light.

Well, they had a family.

Philza opened the door and saw a note on the ground. Picking it up he read it and gasped, immediately shutting the door. Kristen and his two sons had run to him, wondering what had happened.

"Kristen, he's coming! He's going to find them!" Their sons, Techno and Wilbur looked at them with questionable faces.

Kristen quickly new who Philza was talking about. She ran back to the previous room she was in and got their new born, Tommy, and other stuff the baby would need. "Kids, pack your stuff. We need to leave now." The two didn't ask questions, they ran to their rooms and packed up what was necessary. Techno took a picture of his family and so did Wilbur.

Both knew that they would need it. It was a gut feeling. The two boys came back with a bag full of their stuff.

Kristen and Philza went outside, spread their wings and told both boys to hop on one of them. Techno grabbed onto Philza and Wilbur to Kristen.

"Where are we going mum?" Wilbur asked his mother. She only smiled at him and told him that it would be a place to keep his siblings safe.

Both slowed down to land by a house. They landed and Philza knocked on the door. He was met with a lady who had rainbow hair curls and horns. She smiled at Philza.

"Philza! Haven't seen you in a while! What are you doing here?"

"Puffy, I'm sorry to ask you this, but can you take care of one of my children?" Puffy was taken a back. She looked at the family and then back at Philza. She and Phil were great friends. They traveled a lot and soon Puffy had to stop because she wanted to be a mother and Philza wanted to marry to have a family of his own as well.

"I don't know Phil, I already have three kids to take care of-"

"Please Puffy! He's going to kill them all if he finds out I have kids that I love! He will never suspect a thing about this if you have one!" Puffy noticed Philza was on verge of tears, she sighed and nodded. Philza thanked her and place Techno down. He took a moment to talk to him and explained who Puffy was and that he had to stay their until he and his mother were safe.

Techno was crying. He wasn't one to cry to often, but who wouldn't cry? He had to let go of his family for who knows how long and stay with another family to keep himself safe from danger. Wilbur climbed off his mother's back and hugged his brother one last time.

"Don't forget me Techno."

"I won't Wilby..."

The family said there final good byes to Techno. Philza thanked Puffy again and she nodded. The two flew off with their other two kids as Techno cried on his new mother's chest.

Puffy caressed his head until he fell asleep crying. She went inside her home with a sleeping Techno on her arms. Her two children came running down stairs and saw that their mother had another boy in her arms.

"Who is that?"

"Dream, Foolish, meet your new brother. He will be staying with us for a while."

The two boys gasped, getting closer to the sleeping boy to get a good look of him. They were both happy. They got a new brother to play with.

-----

Philza and Kristen got to the next house.

Phil knocked on the door and was greeted with a man with a mask. Upon realizing who it was, the man took of his masked and smiled at Phil.