General relationship headcanons, half nsfw

AN: Since I am somewhat caught up with my work I decided to pause and make this book because he's been on my mind lately. I've had multiple dreams where we're married/in a committed relationship but don't get along which is kinda funny and weird 😅 sorry if it seems like all I write is nsfw recently, I just really feel like getting dicked down by a hot anime man when I'm stressed 😇 Oh and disclaimer with the NSFW headcanons, they're written in context of a no strings attached relationship. I think it would be somewhat different otherwise.

- You and Vanitas are like oil and water. He hides his true self behind smiles and a false air of confidence, while you were the type to unapologetically say exactly what you were thinking with no image to maintain.

- From the start you knew Vanitas was putting up a front, but you couldn't understand why. This bothered you, you hated lies and falsity and couldn't see yourself ever seeing eye to eye with someone so emotionally cold.

- Vanitas couldn't understand you either. What is there to gain from always wearing your heart on your sleeve? He thought it would just make you easier to manipulate, but he also envied your ability to be so honest and true to yourself.

- He likes to use this to tease you, you were so pure and he found your reactions amusing. You could be berating him about how insufferable his personality is and how you don't know why Noe stays with him, and he'll interrupt to say "So are we gonna kiss, or?" with his usual shit eating grin, eyes dancing with mischief.

- This of course just made you even angrier, he never took anything seriously. He wasn't ever horrible to you though, just a bit childish. To your surprise, he did have a somewhat gentle and good mannered side to him. Sometimes he would offer to carry your groceries, or grab something you needed that was too high up.

- He can get quite physical, and he uses touch to get you worked up. One time you were eating mille-feuille and got a bit of cream on the corner of your mouth. Vanitas took the opportunity to wipe it off with his finger and seductively lick the cream off. You feigned disgust to hide your embarrassment. "Do that again and I'll break your fingers." Vanitas laughed off your threat, satisfied by your reaction. "Oh? That's kinky."

- When you're arguing, he tends to get too close knowing you're too stubborn to back down. This habit of his is what started your relationship. It was late at night when you were complaining to him about eating the last slice of cheesecake, and he had you cornered in your room at Hotel Chouchou. Your heart starts to race as he tilts your chin towards him. Usually you would just push him away, but those piercing blue eyes hold you in place as you look up at him in anticipation. 

- "Y'know, you're really cute when you're angry (y/n)." his tone is playful and flirtatious. It's dark, but Vanitas can see your flushed face and the curiosity in your eyes, and it's all too tempting. His lips abruptly meet yours and the two of you share a long, deep kiss. You place your hands on his shoulders for support, and he wraps an arm around your waist in response.

- You thought you'd be embarrassed and ashamed when you broke away from each other, but instead you found yourself craving more. You shyly meet his gaze, and you could see the lust in your eyes reflected in his. Vanitas took notice of the desire written clear across your face, and smirked victoriously as he kissed you again, much more roughly this time.

- Heat begins to pool in your lower abdomen with every kiss, and you find yourself tugging at Vanitas' shirt with your free hand. He responds by sliding his hand underneath your blouse and kneading one of your breasts through your bra, and you moan in delight. This was the first time the two of you slept together.

- Vanitas doesn't see your one night stand as a big deal, and he won't go telling all your friends what the two of you did either or use it against you in any way.

- To your surprise, he actually encourages you to come to him when you need release. "You're really cute when you're angry, but you're even cuter when you're writhing in pleasure beneath me."

- He knows when you're frustrated, but he won't oblige you unless you tell him straight up you want to have sex. If you try to hide it or be subtle about it, he'll just tease you by coming up behind you when nobody is around and planting light kisses against the back of your neck, or drawing shapes along your thigh when you're sitting closely together.

- Vanitas is a strict dom. If he tells you to keep your hands to yourself, you'd best listen or you won't get to cum. He'll tie your wrists together to make it easier on you if you're comfortable with that.

- He also won't hesitate to spank if you don't do what you're told or hesitate. He can get quite rough, expect to see bite marks along your breasts and inner thighs. Also, don't expect to be finished after you cum once. You're done when Vanitas says you're done, expect multiple orgasms and overstimulation.

- When the two of you have sex the focus is more on you than Vanitas. He'll gladly eat you out but will get flustered if you offer to return the favor or jerk him off. He needs to be the one in control at all times, and letting you please him would take that away.

-