9

July 22, 2020

"you ready for tomorrow?" vinnie asked with his arms wrapped around my torso as he's sitting on his gaming chair and i'm standing in front of him

"going to a private location with vinnie hacker for two weeks?" i pretended to think, "i mean i guess" i joked playing with his hair

"i like when you play with my hair, it's very comforting" vinnie says softly, resting his head on my stomach, pulling me closer.

"i like playing with it" i said back, relaxing in his arms, i felt his hands slowly make their way on my butt but i decided not to say anything and enjoy this moment with him.

soon enough we decided to go to sleep, "can i borrow some pj pants?" i asked taking off my shirt, leaving me in my sports bra and my shorts from earlier as i wait for him to bring me some pants

"of course" he says going to his drawer and pulling out a pair of red plaid pj pants. he hands them and begins to strip, changing into his pajamas.. which only consisted of gray sweatpants.

i get in the bed with him and soon enough, i feel his arms wrapping around my waist as he begins to spoon me.

"goodnight ness" he says kissing the back of my head

"goodnight vinnie" i say placing my arm on his, connecting our fingers.

<next morning>

July 23.2020

i dreaded waking up so damn early. but vinnies lucky i like him enough to do this. i woke up and made sure i had everything packed and go brush my teeth, deciding to stay in my pj's and just brush my hair and cal it a freaking day.

by the time i was done, vinnie had finished putting the luggage in the car, all vinnie had told me is that we would be going on a ferry and that's all.. what the fuck does that even mean? i have no idea.

"ready?" vinnie asks looking at me with a soft smile

"yes" i say nodding and grabbing onto his hand.

<time skip>

we made it to the ferry and we're just waiting on people aboard it so we can leave and i can know the secret location.

soon enough i heard, "all aboard, we will now be leaving to head to Catalina island"

ok so a bit of a back story of why this is this so cute and meaningful vinnie did this, so a day after i had met vinnie, i had told him that i always wanted to go to catalina island because everyone who goes always says it so fun and worth going to, i told him i never had the time to do it considering i started acting at a young age and blah blah blah and then he had said 'one day i'll take you' AND THAT MF IS TAKING ME TODAY???

vinnie hacker is the best person. i looked over to him with my mouth opened slightly as he smiled widely at me

"surprise" he said with a smile from ear to ear, i hugged him and smiled back. so thoughtful.