2

But for some reason, I can't help the feeling that something else is missing. Ever since I got back, all I can think about is how it would be like to have someone special by my side. Someone like Tae, who's always taking care of you when you're sick, who tries so hard to cook all the meals you like the most, who's always trying to make you feel better when you're not, whose embrace is warmer during the cold nights, who's smile is brighter than the sunrise, who's always there by your side whenever you feel lonely, who always listens to you and most of all, who's always there with you, even if you have failed.

And then, it hit me.

The thing that I've been looking for has been right in front of me. Since I realized this, I've been more aware of my feelings towards him. Lately, I've been so anxious around him and every time he approaches me I get so nervous. What's wrong with me?! I mean, he's my childhood friend, right? So why am I acting like this? I never thought I could feel the same way I felt when I was younger. However, I've been noticing that he has also been acting really strange around me. He's always looking at me when I'm sitting on the bar stool as if he's waiting for me to say or do something. He smiles at me more than usual, not that I complain, but somehow it feels like he's trying so hard to avoid me. I wish he didn't, because frankly, I'm starting to think that he might not want anything to do with me. I wan to tell him so badly, and I'm sure that he feels the same way but I just can't find the right moment and the right words to tell him how I feel.

Well, I guess time will tell.