𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------————

𝐀/𝐍 : 𝐇𝐢! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ^^ 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 :,) 𝐏𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬! 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 :𝐃

It was a dark morning in Akihabara. Along with the mist laying low along the ground there was a group of dark clouds covering up the sunshine that was supposed to look down upon the city. The atmosphere was... old and creepy but nonetheless the People of Tokyo continued on their daily commutes.

The main character of our story, Y/N was getting ready to go to their new school. they had just recently started to recover from their social anxiety, which was the reason they was going back there.

They sighed as they adjusted their tie. It was going to be their first day back at a physical school. The thought of being around people still made their stomach bubble with dread. they weren't going to let that affect them though. They walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where they were met with the sight of their mother and father having breakfast.

"Morning N/N!" their mother chirped happily. "Ready for school? You still have some time so maybe you can eat a little bit of the food I made" "No thanks, Mom" they turned away nervously. The nervousness she was feeling made them feel sick. "The mere thought of it made them want to throw up. Her mother looked at her with worry in her eyes.

"If you feel like its too much at any time, you can always call us and we can take you home" she said smiling down kindly. "I'm always free to come and pick you up" Her father chimed in. You can call me. I'll be at home, working all day" He grinned.

This made Y/N's nerves calm down slightly. "Thanks... I'll remember that..." Despite their parents efforts to calm their nerves and get them to eat, they still felt a little bit sick from nerves.

"Bye, Mom! Bye Dad!" They said as they put on her shoes and dashed out the door. Their parents, smiling while waving back at them. They always tried to help her ever since they was little. They always used to think she was very shy but as she had gotten older they realised it was something a lot more serious than that.

They decided to pull her out of school for a short while and try to help her get better at socialising with people. They had recently made a lot of progress which is why they were sending her back.

"I really need to thank them one day..." Y/N muttered as they walked down the street, keeping their head low. After a few minutes of walking they had finally arrived at their new school.

"Kyushu...Academy...?" they whispered to them self They examined the building, staring at the white coloured walls and peering into the classrooms through the windows. There were groups of teens their age laughing with each other and goofing off with each other. They sighed

"I wish i was able to do that..." Most social interactions were hard for Y/N. Since they had a hard time talking to people in real life most of the friends she made were online. As she was walking towards the office their phone got a notification from discord.

It was a notification from her best friend, Daisy. They opened up the message and it was a selfie of her in her classroom. Her smile was just as bright as usual. Her brown hair laying elegantly on her shoulders. She looked happy. Y/N stared at the photo for a bit, one part of the photo caught their eye. The uniform she was wearing looked oddly familiar. "I'm so nervous about the new school year ☆ ~('▽^人)" The caption read.

Y/N was slightly jealous of Daisy. She was pretty,kind, somewhat smart and was a great person overall. Y/N was mostly jealous of her looks though. She had clear brown skin, big amber eyes, long brown hair. She had a fang tooth that stuck out to the side, but even that made her seem more beautiful.

Y/N on the other hand had (eye colour) eyes,paired along with dark circles, (skin colour) skin, (long/short) (hair texture) hair. Y/N never really got any attention for their looks. They were always very quiet and while they did have friends, they lost them over the years.

Y/N walked into the schools office and sat down in one of the comfy leather chairs. They didn't really know what to do in the situation and wasn't sure whether they should ask someone for help or if someone was going to come and help them

"Are you (Mr / Miss) Y/N L/N?" a cheery voice asked her. They snapped out of their thoughts wondering how to respond. "I-uh..Yea..." they said quietly. Looking down to the floor to avoid eye contact. "Here's your schedule, it has all the room numbers and teachers names on there too. If you need any help, don't be scared to ask any of your fellow peers or teachers"

"I-uh..T-thank you...very much..." Y/N muttered. They slowly took the papers from the kind woman and quickly made her way out of the office. They first needed to go to her homeroom. They dreaded the thought. Everyone will probably already have friends, they'll all be talking to one another. They are such a loner compared to everyone else.

Y/N pushed their nervous thoughts aside and just focused on finding their homeroom. The room number was 2-3. After a little bit of searching and wandering around she finally found her homeroom. They took a deep breath and pulled the door open.

The room was filled with students. All around their age. They were all sitting around in groups, gossiping and talking about whatever was popular. They were scanning around the classroom trying to find a place to sit away from everyone else until a familiar brown mop of hair caught her eye.

Is that...Daisy? She was sitting down on her desk typing on her phone with a smile on her face. Her amber met Y/N's (eye colour) ones and her eyes widened and her whole face lit up.

"Y/N!!" She half-yelled running up to her to give her a hug. She gave Y/N a tight bear hug. "Daisy...?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------————

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1109

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! <𝟛