This is Just the Start ch 1

The evening of July 16 this happened. It all went down on a bright beautiful day . The sun shone so amazing . Birds chirping and the sounds of laughs and giggles . It made Evergreen happy .

" * yawn * lets get up . " she told herself.

She went to the bathroom . She layed a hand on the door to she her white and blue bathroom . She plucked the toothbrush from the cabinet. Grabbing the toothpaste an squished it . The tooth paste came and then she wet the brush and started brushing . After she was done she placed the comb on her hair . Short strokes along her hair made it soft . Soon she put on her striped shirt and jeans .

Walking up to the bus made it go on a halt . When it stopped she stepped up the steps and payed the driver.

" thank you "

" ok "

Looking around carefully she studied everything. She saw her friends in the back where teacher are supposed to be . Well she thought it could not hurt . She waved to them as she walked . Arriving very soon they parted and made room .

All of a sudden they stop at the school .

Time Skip
7th hour

_______________________

The 7th hour was math . BORED. Well at least she had her friends their . This was her worst subject anyway ... So having them around was great . They had so much fun in this class . Mr . Silver had a temper and sure was not great . He was an german man in his 30s he was a weird male . Some people just weird wondered why he is .

Evergreen needed to answer a large question . Instead she took it and said this .

" Well nothings gonna start if you do not do anything . You are L-A-M-E lame ." She said with confidence.

The classroom filled with giggles all over . She thought over what she said . In mere seconds she said that she was walked outside .

" so what do you want ? " Evergreen asked .

" why did you do zhat ? " Mr. Silver questioned .

" duh to have fun !" She replied .

Then at that moment her friend passed by . It was Mathew He appeared to be running from zombies. Bummer . They started to run so we started to run .
Our legs moved back and fourth. Nothing we could do now.

" aaahhh !" Mr . Silver yelled .

" Mr. Silver !" They screamed back .

The zombies tore out a piece if his arm and ate . Hey a zombies got to eat . It was biting into his neck . But from that moment they knew it was over . He got bitten...

They ran back to go help him . They did not want him to go through pain .

" do not g-get me-m so leave * cough * and P-rotect o-o-thers ." He gagged .

" okay... " they spoke with a tint of sadness.

Soon zombies overwhelmed the teacher Causing him to turn to an undead zombie .

" shit go to the math room !" Mathew yelled.

" ok ! " she replied .

They checked every room for survivors . Thing is their was no one their . They were alone with an overwhelming amount of undead cells around them.

" Follow me now Ever ! " he told her .

" ok ... " she whispered .

They made a turn on pine street then saw street and made it to the place . The carnival . A happy place filled with zombies.

They went to the gate to see flesh and bones . Great they made it here to ... Well it would be good to search .
After Mathew was done picking the lock they went in .

" can we go to get cotton candy?" She whimpered.

" fine only if zombie blood is not on it ." He spoke .

They made it to the place they sell cotton candy. It looked like 2 males were standing their . They looked familiar but she could not put her finger on it .

They approached the figures. They turned out to be human . They were holding guns. Both a pistol .

" Mathew ?" Questioned somebody .

The humans moved forward toward the 2 survivors. They recognized those faces . They looked like one of her friends .

" Mathew , Ever is that you." One said .

The simply nodded their heads to answer . Then guns flew towards them . So it basically told them catch . Mathew cought his , but Evergreens dropped .

" Joe , Freddy . " Evergreen exclaimed

" Yep it is . "

" what are you doing here ?! " she asked .

" we tried to help the people in that school but they , um they passed then we ran here . " Freddy told .

" we tried to and Mr . Silver died ... " explained Evergreen.

She picked up her fallen gun . She tucked on her side . They both got 3 mags of 8 bullets . She stuck them in her pocket . But Matthew put it in his jacket pocket.

" let's go "

" okay "

" fine "

" i am okay with this .

- zombierunn3r signed out .