How You Meet Them

Yumeko jabami

You're challenged her on a friendly gambling match of 3 million yuan each.
But she wanted to make it more interesting and offers herself as a payment and of course as someone with honour you do the same....and yeah you lose.
Since that day your life belongs to her you're a house pet,her house pet.
"hey yumeko don't you say that you have no use of a human life?" Mary asked
"ofcourse"
"then..what about her?"
"well....she's specia" yumeko answered her eyes glowing with madness and lust.

Runa yomozuki

It started with you giving her your lollipop.
Honestly it's a one time thing,you just transferred to hyakkou academy and saw her,you thought she was cute and talked to her.
After a minute of talking she pull out the lollipop stick and throw it away as she reached into her pocket her face frowned.
Oh she must like sweets you thought before pulling out your lollipop offering it to her,she starred at you for a while before taking it and walking away.

Ikishima midari

you're fearless,to be Frank.
You fulfilled all of her need and she loved that.
When she first saw you,she thought of you as a soft girl but when you guys gambled againts each other and you ultimately won.
You didn't hasitate to pull the trigger on her in fact you pull the trigger as slow as possible making everyone anxious,and you even shot her shoulder.
after that she's obsessed with you.

After the match you're trembling.
You put up a tough act so she doesn't go all haywire and pull her gun at you,in fact you're quite soft hearted.
But oh well,im sure you'd like your newfound stalker.