. *࿐ Info And Rules

I'm probably gonna terribly speedrun the info and rules but it's better then nothin'

-Info and Rules-

My name is Saturn or Minx, and my pronouns are He/They.

If this story or any story that I write in the future keeps being published and unpublished, I'm shy when I get views okay but yeah I'll publish them again when I stop being shy, that's what happened to Eternal Dreaming heh.

For any stories I write in the future or for this one, if it's smut there's most likely kinks in it tbh but I stg don't ask me to write scat/piss kink or whatever,

I like having ideas from the readers aka y'all but don't recommend those things to me also I search up kinks that I get recommended so don't try to be sly.

We already know that this is wrong but for the people in the back I will not write smut or ships about the minors.

And finally please don't go in the comments and say "Oh I don't ship this ship" on every chapter or something like that, this is for fun and no one is forcing you to read this, I hope..

Also I'll try to make each chapter 1000 words long and try to post up to atleast three chapters maybe even a bonus chapter.

And I don't owe you guys anything so don't beg me to write a chapter or anything, I'm good at roleplaying but not at writing fanfiction especially smut and being descriptive so please be patient.

-Saturn<3