Part 4

•𝑇𝑈𝐽𝐻𝐾𝑂 𝐽𝑂 𝑃𝐴𝑌𝐴•
Part 4
As manav left sanku, his eyes were all teared up thinking about aashna. Being all sad and gloomy, Sanku moved towards his bed and laid down thinking about aashna and the happy moments they spent before. But little did he know that he was going to meet the love of his life the next day.
𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆:
SaNav went behind AU as they entered their class. AU as studious girls quickly went on their seats and started discussing about the syllabus. On the other side, SaNav couldn't take their eyes off of them. They too went behind them and sat on the seat behind them. AU noticed that but didn't say anything as they were busy in themselves. SaNav were all ears to what au were talking about and overheard their conversation and started discussing the topics au were talking about. They again noticed the boys but they were the least intrested in them. And once again they failed to get au's attention. They tried a thousand times but the girls ignored them. The whole day passed like this: SaNav trying ways to grab their attention and AU walking away ignoring them. At the end, SaNav were tired of it and sat beneath a tree.
S: yrr yeh toh humko ignore karti ja rahi hai😩
M: sanku yeh aise nahi manengi.. Hume inke interest ka kuch karna padega.
S: mtlb?
M: mtlb saamne dekh..
(they spotted au looking carefully at a poster which was of the school fest for freshers.)
S: mtlb hum...
M: haan hume prom jaana padega🥲
S: zindagi mein kabhi dance kiya bhi hai!? Prom jaake kya karega🔫
They were busy discussing about this when suddenly they spotted au coming towards them.
Ab kya hoga🤫
Aage padhne ke liye bane rahiye Manya TV pe😂
.
.
𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴: 𝙸 𝙶𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙰𝙱𝙷𝙸 𝚃𝙰𝙺 𝚂𝙰𝙱𝙺𝙾 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙰 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙻 𝙷𝙸 𝙶𝙰𝚈𝙰 𝙷𝙾𝙶𝙰 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙺𝙾𝙸 𝙰𝙱𝙷𝙸 𝙱𝙷𝙸 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝚄𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙷𝙰𝙸 𝚃𝙾𝙷 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂.
𝙰𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙰𝚅 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽, 𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙰𝚅 𝙵𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙷 𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁. (𝟷 𝚂𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙳, 𝟸 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚂). 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃, 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂.
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂🥰🤍