imagine: victoria de angelis (sfw)

A/N: GUYS I LIKE THIS ONE
and that song y/n is singing is something i wrote about discovering that i liked girls too :) which i may turn into a whole song soon !

pov: you're performing at a local bar while your friends, Damiano, Thomas, Ethan and your crush, Victoria are there to support you

i felt the butterflies in my stomach erupt as the lights over my head directed everyone's attention to me. clearing my throat, i gained enough confidence to speak into the microphone.

"hi everyone, my name is [y/n] and i'm here to sing a song i recently wrote. this one is uhmm pretty personal to me because i wrote it as a way to express my feelings for someone i know i can't have."

i couldn't see a single face in the crowd due to the blinding lights but i knew at least 4 pairs of eyes were on me.

with a deep breath, i started strumming my guitar softly and let my music take me away.

"oh baby since we were fourteen
all i wanted was to be your queen
your eyes are blue like the ocean
darling i'm drowning, in too deep

i wanna taste your strawberry chapstick
i wanna know, i wanna know baby
i wanna hold you in my arms all night
i wanna know if you wanna be mine too"

after finishing the first chorus, i felt the butterflies in my stomach dissipate as i recalled the memories from when vic and i first met. victoria brought the sunshine into my life when i truly needed it the most. she had seen me at my worst and still stuck around.

and well, over the years how could i have not fallen for her? after all we had been through?

honestly i didn't know what i was hoping for. i didn't know if i wanted victoria to read between the lines of my lyrics and find out i wrote it for her or if i just wanted her to stay clueless.

either way, i was sure that the response i'd get would hurt me. i knew there was no chance of me being with victoria when we had been friends for so long.

okay fine maybe the song was a little too specific for her not to get it but still! she may be dumber than i thought she was.

by the end of the song, i had forgotten where i was and was a little stunned by the applause. i blushed as i thanked the audience and hurried off the stage.

before i could approach the table my friends were sitting at, i was crushed in a very very tight and suffocating hug by what felt like three very tall men. damiano, ethan and thomas of course. they showered me with compliments and didn't let me out of their arms.

"we're so so proud of you, darling." damiano wasn't lying, i could tell he was having a proud dad moment. ethan and thomas nodded in agreement, ethan adding, "we loved your song" as thomas squeezed me tight.

after that moment had died down, i couldn't help but notice that the one person i was looking forward and dreading to see at the same time wasn't there. well actually, she was always on my mind and i had noticed at the beginning but i shoved the thought to the back of my mind. the boys obviously sensed what i was thinking about and gave each other nervous looks. without waiting for me to ask, thomas said, "she's having a smoke outside." i nodded with a sad smile before leaving but they pulled me back to give me kisses on my forehead and the top of my head and wished me good luck.

i made my way through the busy bar thinking "well fuck i guess she did figure it out". i guess she didn't take it too well if she was smoking, something she very rarely did. i took another deep breath and turned around to see ethan, damiano and thomas giving me dorky thumbs up signs. rolling my eyes, i pushed the door open to join victoria.

looking up at me from the ground, all she said was "hey" while exhaling the smoke. she put the cigarette out with the heel of her boots and turned to me. "so umm, i- i loved your song," she said while messing her hair up. blushing, i thanked her with a small smile.

"victoria, i..."
but i never got to finish my sentence because she had pressed her soft lips against mine, giving me warmth on the cold, october night.

this wasn't the first time she was providing me with warmth. i said before, she was sunshine and always knew how to bring warm, sunny yellow into the cold, dark blue of my life.

i tasted her strawberry chapstick, the same one she's been using since we met. i knew this because she had a bad habit of always leaving them around and i was always the one to find them.

oh if only she knew how i had been longing to taste it on her lips. she pulled away, both of us panting and giggling at each other.

"so... does that mean you wanna be mine?" i had to ask. rolling her eyes at me, she replied, "i thought i made it obvious enough, did you want another kiss to confirm that?"

i did in fact want another kiss, so i held her cheeks and brought her close again. i'm never letting her go.

A/N: please babies give me your opinions do you like this?