𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @𝗈𝖻𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗍𝗆𝗋

(𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍) 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 🤪

It was just a normal Saturday evening and I was scrolling through TikTok since I had nothing better to do

It was just a normal Saturday evening and I was scrolling through TikTok since I had nothing better to do. I continued scrolling through an endless amount of videos until I came across one of a girl texting her boy best friend telling him he was a pretty boy.

I thought it was pretty funny and debated whether or not I should try it on my boy best friend. I was never really one to do pranks and things like this to my best friend cause that was what he was for but why not turn the tables around?

I clicked out of the app and when to messages and found JJ. He'd been my best friend for as long as I could remember. Neither one of us had good home life's so we really bonded and took care of each other over the years. I smirked as I began texting JJ and he responded almost immediately.

Blondie

Hey, you up? :Y/n

JJ: Yeah, what you want, loser?

I just thought I'd get this off my chest.....but I think you're pretty ❤️ :Y/n

I smiled at my screen, waiting for the blonde to respond. No one had ever call him pretty before that I knew of. His reaction would be priceless.

JJ: Huh? Are you high?

Pretty boy <3 : Y/n

JJ: Fuck, Don't say that

Prettyyyy boyyy 💕: Y/n

JJ: Y/n stop it

You're very pretty :Y/n

JJ :  Are your parents home?

No : Y/n

JJ: Alright, I'll be there in 5

Wait what? :Y/n
JJ? :Y/n
What do you mean? :Y/n

He didn't answer from there. I stared at my phone with wide eyes and rosy red cheeks. What did he mean he'll be here in five? I tried calling him but he didn't answer. I assumed he was already on his way. Shit, what had I done?

I turned off my phone and looked around my room. It was a disaster. I quickly tidied up my room and checked myself in the mirror to make sure I didn't look like a wreck.