Chapter 1

Annas Pov:

Today is my first day of senior year. I got up at 5:30am and went for my morning run. I really like going for my morning runs because the only time when I feel totaly relaxed is when I run. Running also clears my head and makes me prepared for the day. When I got back from my run mom and dad were already gone. They have very important jobs and they take buissnes trips all the time. We live in a mansion and to say the least we have a lot of money. Mom left me a note that said they were going for a buisnes trip to Costa Rica for the next two weeks. Next to the note there was some money for me to spend on food. Kinda sucks that they missed the first day of my senior year but it doesn't matter I'm used to it. My parents are never here but i don't have an issue with that. I like spending some time on my own and with friends tho it would be cool if they came to more of my soccer games. I looked in the fridge and it was empty....great. I took a quick cold shower and texted in the gc if anyone wanted to get some starbucks before school. The only one that was up for it was Karina. I picked her up in my Range rover (my dream car) and we went to starbucks. Damn I love Karina she is one of my closest friends and she is like a sister to me. Yeah we fucked a couple of times but it was never anything serious ( sweet home Alabama). As we got  to starbucks you won't belive who we saw there...

Evas Pov:

Today is my first day of senior year!!! Im so essited I can't wait to see my friends. I texted Sab and Emma if they wanted a ride since I'm the only one of us three who owns a car. Sab needed a ride but she also wanted to get some starbucks. It is 6:30 so I still have some more time to take a shower and get ready. I took a 15 minute hot shower and put on a pretty outft and did some light makeup. I got downstairs and greeted my father. We live alone and he works all the time but still takes the weekends to spend some time to bond with me. He gave me 30 bucks and i drove away to Sabs house. I ringed the dorbell and she gave me the biggest hug ever.

E: Hi Sab i missed you so much!

S: Hi Eva i missed you more!

E:Ready to go?

S: Yeah my g.

E: Good bye mister and miss Quesada

Mr. and Mrs. Quesada: Bye Eva, bye sweetie have a great first day.

We got to starbucks and you won't belive who we saw there...

A/n

Hi guys!

Most of this story will be  from Annas and Evas Pov. This chapter was more of a starter one it will get better I promise! I already wrote the second chapter so tell me when do you want me to post it. I have some ideas for this story but don't be shy write some ideas in the comments. Don't forget to drink enough water and eat some food.

Till next time