"Please?!"

{AU} I wrote this in English class before the Holidays so it does explain the characters and it will not been like my usual fanfictions ^^.

Once upon a time in rural 1800's London, there was a young Earl by the name of Alois Trancy, like any other Earl, Alois had a butler called Claude Faustus. Claude wasn't any usual butler though, Claude was infact a demon who had made a contract with Alois.

There was another Earl by the name of Ciel Phantomhive. Ciel also had a demon butler whom he had made a contract with, the demon was called Sebastian Michaelis.

The two Earls alongside the demons were classified as enemies, based on past experiences which nearly left Alois dead and another incident which threatened the Faustian contract which Sebastian and Ciel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                -Beginning-

 One unusual morning, Alois had ordered his butler to take him to the Phantomhive manor, he wanted to go there and try befriend Ciel, hopefully, if he could even get to talk to him that is. Claude bowed as he then went and got a carriage to take them to the manor.

After a while they had finally arrived at the Phantomhive manor. Alois had gotten exited and jumped out of the carriage and ran up to the big double doors and started knocking a few times as he glanced behind him, Claude standing there with his hands behind his back, the usual straight look on his face,  Alois frowned for a few moments before turning back to the door smiling.

Meanwhile, inside the manor, Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis were just about to walk up the staircase before they heard the knocks on the door echo throughout the entire building. Sebastian turned around and walked to the entrance opening the door. Ciel noticed blonde hair and instantly sighed, "Alois" he mumbled under his breath clearly not ammused at the unexpected visit of Alois and his butler.

Alois ran inside going out of view in a few seconds, "Sebastian go find him" Ciel ordered, his butler nodded and followed after where the blonde ran. "And for you. Why have you both come here, you were not invited and I'm quite busy with my schedule today" Claude set his arms behind his back yet again, "I am just fulfilling my masters orders" After that they stood in silence as Alois's laughter echoed throughout the Estate.

Claude kept a keen eye upon Ciel who was tapping his cane on the tiled floor growing impatient. Although despite Claude having a contract with Alois, he often obsessed over Ciel's soul which is why the demons often argued alot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on Sebastian had returned  with Alois skipping in-front of him. "Ciel! your manor is so fun to explore!" he giggled with a grin on his face as he skipped up in-front of his butler, "My manor is not a playground, now may you leave so I can get my schedule back on time." Ciel sighed turning back to Alois. 

Alois shook his head but then Claude mumbled something about Ciel which had gotten him an instant glare of off Sebastian. "If you both are going to fight, please take it outside, I don't want my manor to be a wreak" Ciel huffed glancing at Alois again as he said the last line. The two butlers nodded and went out front which left Ciel and Alois alone in the manor.

Before Ciel could even mutter another word, Alois was already running up the staircase laughing as he glanced back at the other Earl. "Why don't you come catch me Ciel! it is a game after-all!"

Ciel furrowed his brows and began to run after the other as they yelled at each-other, Alois had ran into Ciel's office looking around as he found an old case Ciel had been working on for what looked like a week at this point.

A few minutes later Ciel ran into the office before leaning against the doorframe trying to catch his breath after running through the endless corridors of the manor, "hm... it seems to me that you have been working on this specific case for more than a week and it looks like you have gotten absolutely nowhere in it" Alois spoke while looking over the papers.

"No, I don't need you interfering  with my work, can you put it down now" Ciel frowned and walked over to the other boy whilst trying the grab the papers back. "Ciel! can I please just help you!" The Earl kept pleading as he placed the papers back onto the desk.

"I don't need your help! Can you just sod off and mind your own business and caseworks!" Ciel spoke, his voice raised slightly, his froze up slightly realising what he had just done. After he ran outside  into the back where the flower garden was. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alois stood in shock, Ciel rarely yells and he actually ran off, "what have I done... my goal was to make him my friend, not make him run away from me.." he then sighed and began to go downstairs and outside into the flower garden to try and find the other boy. He looked around for a while until he seen navy blue hair around the corner. Ciel was sitting with his knees pulled to his chest.

Alois picked a rose and a bluebell out of the many different typed of flowers, like larkspur, tulips, forget me nots and many more, but the reason he had chosen the rose and the bluebell was because he knew Ciel favoured those flowers out of all of them. So he then walked up to the boy and sat beside him. "Hey CC.." Alois spoke quietly in a soft tone, hearing the voice, Ciel peered over noticing  Alois holding out the two flowers.

 "What do you want Alois." Ciel mumbled, taking the flowers gently, looking over them, a small smile replacing the frown. "I want to apologise for making you angry over the casework and for me coming over uninvited. If I am to be honest I only came because I wanted to befriend you instead of us being enemies." Alois sighed looking down as he talked in the same quiet tone.

Ciel thought for a few moments then slightly leaned into Alois with a huff, "I suppose we can be friends, although this does not mean I am going to let you help me, and for devil's sake, keep your butler away from me."

Alois giggled and pulled Ciel into a hug and setting the indigo coloured bluebell in his hair softly, "yeah, I understand you don't like Claude so don't worry, I'll keep him far away from you, but I am just quite happy to be labeled as a friend." The two boys kept talking on the grass for longer than they assumed, the sun would have been just setting now, leaving the sky a mesmerizing blue, pink and orange ombre colour.

Both butlers were standing by the back-doorway watching their masters laugh and talk while enjoying the beautiful sky view instead of fighting and yelling like they usually would. They joined the two Earls on the grass. Sebastian and Claude still didn't like each-other although they tried to not argue alot since their masters were having fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔫𝔡~