THE MISSION

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, BABEZ . HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER 😤😘

It's been nearly six months since I moved in with nanno ,let me be honest I liked it here me & nanno.except for the part where I found out that we would be moving places constantly.she always leaves the house wearing a school uniform and sometimes she doesn't return home,then she shows up the next day with blood all over her. it was kinda creepy in the beginning but I got used to it..

(During lunch time)

"Nannooooo!!!get your ass down here you haven't eaten in forever" i shouted aiming upstairs. She came and sat down on the tabe "so what's the food?"
She asked with a bored tone..
I wanted to irritate her so i didn't answer her instead i slowly opened the lid "surprooooise!!!" I shouted as I served her the chicken gravy.. she looked at it while drooling her mouth. "So how is it?" i asked watching her chomp down a whole piece of the chicken covered in the gravy.she gave me a thumbs up meaning that it was good. Then she stopped abruptly"how did you afford this?" She asked with worry. " Uuh-uuuh,it doesn't matter just eat your food before it gets cold" i replied trying to evade the question.

Y/n's mind pov

The truth is that I'm working part time job as a salesman but siz doesn't know this.i don't want to tell her she would definitely not allow me to find a job bcoz she thinks it's her responsibility to care of the family.but i don't want her to worry and I wanted to prove her that I can also contribute to the family.

**End of pov**

"Y/n, lil bro are you there? "I heard a sharp voice waking me from my little zone out session. "Huh? " I asked her with little annoyance. "So, how's job going?" She asked. "It's going good... wait a min----HOW DID YOU KNOW?!!!?"i asked with suspicion. "It's just a tracker "she said with a sadistic grin.this angered me to the core "i trusted you..and this is what you do???!"i yelled as i tried searching my clothes and my accessories. "Y/n.." ' SHUT UP !!' I YELLED AT her as i dashed my way to my room,i slammed the door .I sat down on the floor as I cried my eyes out. "Y/n please come out , I'm sorry I only did this to protect you, people are evil" nanno's muffeled voice spoke through the closed door. "I don't need your protection, I am an adult and for your information I was the one who saved you the first ti--" I was interrupted by nanno "yea, you died right after, I don't care what you say , as family it is my duty to take care of you!!!,end of discussion" she basically rapped the whole sentence. "Your just like them"y/n. "y/n..y/n... please don't say that I support you in everything you do ,all I ask for supervision over you" I didn't reply, eventually she left downstairs ..

TIME SKIP 👁️👄👁️

IT'S BEEN ABOUT 6 HOURS, I went downstairs to the kitchen to see nanno cooking cooking cabbage.. I went and hugged her without any warning she returned the hug immediately ."I'm s-sorry"I mumbled "I'm sorry too I should've told you earlier" NANNO.we were hugging for a while.."siz the onion are burning"y/n . "Oh shit!!!" She ran to the stove ."cooking is really not your thing, let me do it " I said as I grabbed the pan from her hand. "It's all because you distracted me" she pouted .."yea yea , anything to make you feel better" I sassed back.
I cooked the cabbage into a dry gravy.
And cooked mushy rice."damn,I envy you" she commented at my cooking."what can I say I'm perfect at everything" I sassed back. "Bitch ur supposed to say thank you 😌, ungrateful brat"she yelled at me. "Damn, you and Levi would make a great pair"y/n . "In your dreams , short guys are not my type, he's a psycho"she replied." You take back what you said" I replied with a evil grin.".."geez ur scarin me"she whisper yelled.we laughed and finished our dinner.

we laughed and finished our dinner

*The kitchen*✨

After the dinner
I was walking to my room
"Y/n I think it's time"nanno said
"YAAAY!! WILL I BE GOING TO SCHOOLS WITH YOU?!!"I yelled in happiness . "Yea, I guess your ready"nanno."thank you siz" I hugged her tight. She waved me good night and walked to her own room. I went in my room ,and jumped up and down in excitement. I couldn't sleep until 3am.i was so excited that I searched up YouTube ' how to be the cool guy at school ' I was watching it until 4am and eventually fell asleep.

i was so excited that I searched up YouTube ' how to be the cool guy at school ' I was watching it until 4am and eventually fell asleep

(This is your room , imagine it at night)

Nanno's pov
Was this the right decision, maybe I should-. No that would crush his soul. I'll take care of you lil bro.

Time skip to morning 🥱
Y/n's pov
"Yea!!", I woke up and dressed in my uniform and knocked like a maniac 🐑at my sister's door. As she opened the door I was met with a zombie..nah it was her. "Shut up, you brat" she lazily said as she walked to the bathroom.. it's been about 20 minutes. I grew impatient so I kept turning the light switch on and off.."biatch, we still have an hour left" she yelled. "Otay".

We were at the school gates ..
"It's such a beautiful place isn't it?"
I asked with excitement. "When I found you, you were a teen , you probably must've gone to school, right?" She asked me with annoyance. My expression dropped"I was homeschooled " I whispered. "Oh, sorry"she replied with concern."it's ok, I'm gonna meet someone in here, who can be my friend",I said with a bright smile on my face.she returned the smile as she parted ways into her classroom waving me bye.i walked around searching for mine as I bumped into a hard chest .I fell down to the ground...

Ayo, if something is wrong with this chapter free to comment down, I love you 🤞💜👁️👄👁️🐑