Episode 2

Thinking about all of his college memories, ashwin reached Sundars house. He had been there once, 7 yrs back.. so he vaguely remembered the place. He pressed the calling bell and waited at the door. The door opened and he stood there stunned looking at the hotel who opened the door.

Eyes that looked like it had the light of 1000 moons, noise just the perfect size, not to sharp and not too blunt, rosy lips with perfect shape, a smile that is worth more than a million pounds, cheeks as shiny as ever, the girl was thin and so beautiful that words can't express her beauty. She was just so perfect. She stood there wearing a stylish blue crop top to with high waist white jeans.

"Yaaru venum ungaluku" she asked. Again didn't hear anything that she said. She waved get hands before his eyes, still no change.
"Yaaru ma vandhadhu?" A voice came from behind. She replied "Adhan kekuren solla matinguranga anna"

Sundar came up to the door and said, "Hey ivana marandhutiya? Ivan dha en frnd Ashwin. Hey Ashwin va va ulla va... Ivala yarunu theriyudha? En thangachi sandhya da... nyabagam iruka?" He asked
Ashwin was awestruck.
Ashwin :  " Na 1st vandhapo brazes potutu kannadi potutu kutti ah oru ponnu irundhale...avala?"
Sundar: " Ama da avale dhan. Apo ava school padichitu irundha..ipo intern year mudika pora"
Ashwin : " Oh, enna course?"
Sundar: " MBBS dhan da"
Ashwin: " Oh super. All the best ma."
Sandhya: " Thanks anna"
Ashwin got hurt when she called him anna.
Ashwin : " Hey anna lam venam.. Ashwin ne kupidu.. enaku anna nu kupta pidikadhu"
Sandhya : " Seri inime kupidala anna...ich... Ashwin"
Ashwin: " Haan that's like a good girl"
Sundar : " Seri va da ulla polam..amma paakanum nu sonnanga"
Ashwin : " Yea sure da"