(Prime) What's WAP? :: Bumblebee x human! Reader

Bumblebee is Curious about a song Miko was talking about, so he asks the Reader what was it. But he didn't expect an answer.
⋅-˚̣-✧---⭒-⊹-⭒---✧-˚̣⋅

You were a 17 year old girl. Who had witnessed the autobots fighting and you were promptly taken to a base. With 3 other kids who have been in the same boat as you.

You got to know everyone. But things seemed weird today, you stayed over the night since the others couldn't. You were sitting on the couch watching Ratchet work on his computer. You were bored. Occasionally, you often doze off but you decided to bring your phone out before the groundbridge opened. Arcee, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead came back Bumblebee sat down next to you as the couch sank from the added weight.

"Hi BB. What's up?" You asked.

::(Y/n), I have a question.:: Bumblebee said.

Oh yeah, that's right. You know what Bee can say as well as Raf.

"What is it?" You asked the mech.

::This may sound weird to you because I asked Raf, Jack, Ms. June and Miko what it was but they all each were embarrassed...:: Bumblebee fumbled with his digits.

"Ah. Maybe I won't do it. You can tell me." You said.

::Are you sure you won't get flustered like them?::

"Can't make promises, but sure." You said.

::...:

Bee hesitated but vented in.

:...What's a WAP?::

You froze, there's a silence you all know too well. This silence happened when you and Bee will often fool around. The only sound that was heard was Ratchets clacking of his datapad.

"I-I'm sorry? I might've not heard you correctly. What did you say?" You asked.

::I asked what's a WAP?::

You wondered how Bee knew about it. He's the innocent and baby type.

"How did you know that word? Who taught you that?" You asked. Bee frowned he looked a little upset.

::...is it a bad word? Like what Optimus said to me when I cussed?:: He asked. You sighed.

"N-No... It's... It's... Hard to explain." You said. Ratchet froze and dropped his wrench.

"Who taught you that Bee?!" He asked.

::Miko...: He said.

"Oh frag. Optimus and Celestial are gonna lose it if they find out you know about WAV." He scoffs.

"The video format?" You asked.

"No. It's a cybertronian song sang by a cybertronian rapper." Ratchet sighs.

"Ah. So it's your version of our version." You said.

"What version?" He asked raising a optic bridge.

"WAP." You said. Ratchet just sighs and walks off.

You turned on your heels.

::(Y/n)? What is it?:: Bumblebee asked.

You tried to figure out how to change the words around. Waffles and Pancakes? Wings and Pizza? Wet Ass Perceptation? Anything but Wet Ass Pu--

::So?::

Crap, you forgot Bee was waiting for a response.

"I...it's Waffles and Pancakes." You said.

::Oh! Then my holoform loves WAP then!::

This didn't make you comfortable, considering that you knew what the actual meaning is.

::Mmmm I can't wait to eat some WAP! Hey, (Y/n) can you get syrup for the next time we eat your WAP? You're good at cooking the WAP. You can easily not make it soggy and wet like my sire.:: Bee said.

You were getting mad. "Bee... Please stop saying that." You said.

::Why?::

You couldn't tell him. Not at all. If you tell him he's gonna lose his innocence. You didn't know what WAV was (other than the fact it's a video format). But judging by Ratchets anger. It can't be innocent as WAP.

::Why can't I say it (N/n)? You said it was food.:: Bee said.

"It's... Not food be... It's a song... And it's not... Appropriate for you." You said.

::Oh. Kinda like WAV?::

You snapped your neck. "How did you know WAV?!" You whispered shouted so Ratchet can't hear you both.

::From the top make it drop, that's some Wet Aft Valve. Bring a Bucket and a mop for this Wet Aft Valve I'm talking WAV WAV WAV. That's some Wet Aft Valve. Energon in a cup that's some Wet Aft Valve. Huh.:: Bumblebee sang. Surprisingly it isn't all too far from your version.

::There's some glitches in this base. I said certified Con, Autobot Fighter a week, Wet Aft Valve. Make that Pullout game weak! Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah... Yeah you fragging with some Wet Aft Valve. Bring a Bucket and a mop for this Wet Aft Valve. Give me everything you got for this Wet Aft Valve.... Beat it up Glitch catch a charge. Extra Large and Extra Hard put this Valve right in your face swipe your nose like a credit card. Hop on top I wanna ride. I do a kegel while it's inside... This Valve is wet come take a dive...::

Bumblebee was really singing that. Ratchet looked in surprise.

"Bumblebee Orion "Sunstar" Pax! (Full cybertronian name. Yes Optimus and Celestial decided to name him after Optimus' old name so shush. Also Sunstar is his other name.) Where DID you learn that language?!"

Bumblebee went silent and pretended like he didn't hear Ratchet. Luckily you didn't tell him what WAP was.