(Prime) True Kinda Love :: Optimus Prime x Femme! Reader

Optimus loses his memories and is now Orion but he later regains his memories and sacrifices himself to save everyone. Years later he meets his Sparkmate (Y/D) and his Sparkling again.

⋅-˚̣-✧-–-⭒-⊹-⭒-–-✧-˚̣⋅

Megatron held Optimus-- Orion to his chest his arm out towards the others.

"I'm not letting you one over on me, (Y/D) Prime!" Megatron snaps.

"I wasn't going to destroy you, Megatron." You said.

"You expect me to believe that you want me like this?!" Megatron Snaps. Orion peeks over.

"(Y/n)? Why are you fighting? Aren't we all friends?" Orion asked confused.  Poor thing didn't know how much danger he was in. Megatron smirks.

"Looks like we've still got an audience. How about a front-row seat?" Megatron asked. He pulled Orion towards him, holding his frames and wrapping his arms close to his chassis as he holds Orion hostage.

"Optimus!" Arcee shouts.

"You know, this is pretty twisted, but I'm a little flattered that you liked the old me: Determined, Simple, Cool. If that's your thing why don't you leave him like you did to me?!" Megatron asked.

You held up your weapon. "Get away from him."

"Oh, you're so protective of your real friends, and you're so careless with your fake ones!" Megatron snaps.

"Stop it!" You beg.

"Then stop me! You wanna attack me. Just admit it. Or better yet, just TRY it." Megatron sneers.

"NO!!" You yell

"WHY NOT?!?!" Megatron asked.

"BECAUSE, THAT'S NOT THE TRUTH!!!" You said finally. Lowering your weapon.

"The truth...." Orion starts. He breaks free from a surprised Megatron's grasp with an uprecedented break free.

"I've known alot of hardships and confusions as a Prime. With the team. Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Ratchet and my sparkmate (Y/D) changes my perception on things to look forward to. I always looked forward to hate and destruction during this war. But.... I was taught by all of them. Even my Sparkmate that love lives through it all. If you face the truth, together." As his memories began to flood back, Optimus begins to change back. Engulfed in a white light.

"His final Piece!!!" You said.

"No! Stop don't you dare!" Megatron hissed. Megatron tries to hurl a boulder to crush Optimus but he broke it into one simple punch. He stands proudly with his fist in the air.

"Oh, when a difficult day goes by
Keeping it together is hard, but that's why." Optimus sang. He cycles through his previous forms before settling into his newer form.

"You've got to try
You've got to try" He said.

"And when there's a thundering storm outside
Underneath the covers, you huddle and hide
Open your eyes
Open your eyes" Optimus helps you up to your feet, as he continues to sing. He gazes to Megatron who loses his will to fight. Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Ratchet then peek over to check in on the situation.