𝟑.𝟏 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

THEY RAN FRANTICALLY EVEN IF ITS JUST A JAR OF COFFEE POWDER.・・・

>𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙕𝙄𝙉_ | <IT has been quite a few months, the mansion is as chaotic as ever, not that you're complaining anyways

IT has been quite a few months, the mansion is as chaotic as ever, not that you're complaining anyways.

     "Morning...." Belphie tumbled in with his cow pillow in his arms,

"Beel is going to empty out the food if you don't start eating now Belphie." Satan mumbled, taking a bite out of his toast.

You stuck your head out of the kitchen,

"Don't worry! There's extras!" You giggled as everyone turned to you with an amused face.

"You're always so thoughtful Y/N! That's why I love you~" Asmo purred waving his hands in the air.

"Y/N one more cup of coffee please." Lucifer requested.

        You nodded and dashed to the cupboards that contains ingredients needed for drinks in the household.

You opened the cupboard to be faced with, "The coffee powder is emptied!"

       You panicked and grabbed your purse that is resting on the sofa,

"Don't worry Lucifer, Coffee will be ready in 5 minutes!" You yelled before slamming the gigantic door behind you.

       "MY CHILD IS SO HARDWORKING SOSKSKSKSKS." Mammon cheered with beaming eyes and sparkles surrounding him.

       "Simp." Levi teased,

"when was he into the Vsco girl thing?" Asmo raised an eyebrow,

"Speak a language we all understand." Belphie mumbled.

"Y/N has suddenly became our housewife." Satan stated,

"True." Beel mumbled, a face full of food.

†('ー'*)β☆*゚¨゚゚・*

You entered the nearest market and proceeded to find the drinks aisle.

As you're looking around, a nicely decorated poster caught your eye.

You wondered towards it, examining the poster.

You pulled your phone out and snapped a picture of it,

"They might want to see this." You thought.

Feeling excited, you skipped into the drinks aisle and grabbed the largest jar of coffee powder.

paid the money and teleported back as you don't want to run like an idiot with a enormous jar of coffee powder in your arms.

You opened the door, the sound of the keys clashing has caught the attention of the brothers as Mammon, Asmo dashed towards the entrance.

You opened the door and is instantly pulled into an embrace.

"Aaa! Y/N I missed you sooooo much!" Asmo whined as you gave him an awkward grin and wiggled out of his arms.

You headed over to the kitchen.

Dumped the coffee powder in Lucifer's favourite mug, filled it with hot water and hurried into the living room where the rest are.

"Guys! You've got to see what I found!!" You yelled causing all the heads to turn to you.

"Ack, they're starting to rub off of Mammon." Levi sighed, while aggressively tapping the switches on his Nintendo switch.

You rolled your eyes slightly and placed your phone on the coffee table.

"I found this poster! The local theme park is opened for Halloween and everyone gets a discount!" You rambled,

"It's ranked top 1 around this area! We have to goooo!" You pleaded facing Lucifer.

He took a sip of the coffee and grunted.

"This is going to be our first time having Halloween in the human realm." Satan thought aloud,

"People usually give out candy on Halloween!"

Beel giggled, smiling at the thought of  mountains and mountains of candies and snacks.

"Oh! We can go in sexy Halloween costumes! I'm excited!" Asmo chimed in.

You beamed at Mammon hoping he'd help you.

Which he totally did, "WE SHOULD GO! ITS OUR FIRST TIME." He hyped everyone up, you gave him a thumbs up.

You turned to Lucifer again, "Y/N no-"

You laid your head on his lap, he sighed again, "Alright."

You jumped up instantly, "YAYYYYY"

As you were cheering like a 5-year-old, the 7 other demons watched as you childishly punched the air and jumping up and down all feeling their cheeks heat up.

CHILDISH
𝟼𝟺𝟼 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜